TFB - 43

"Thank you for the wonderful dinner, Mr. Jung." Jisoo said to their newest investor.

Mr. Jung Hoseok chuckles at Jisoo's formality. "Jisoo, how many times should I have tell you to call me Hoseok? I'm just two years older than you." He said with his blinding smile.

"Give her sometime. She's a bit shy to be friendly with our investors." Taehyung explains.

Hoseok nods in agreement. "I see. I'll just give it sometime then. It's a shame Chii couldn't join us." He said with a pout.

"It's okay. She can join us next time." She reassured.

Hoseok nods. "Yeah. Well then, I take my leave. See you guys some other times."

"Ah yes. Take care on your way, Mr. Jung." She said.

"I will. You too."

Jisoo and Taehyung waited for Hoseok to leave before they both walk to the parking lot where their cars, well parked.

"Drive safely, Ms. Kim." Taehyung said.

"A-ah yeah." She watch as Taehyung walks toward his car.

She let out a deep sigh. After their dinner that night, things between her and Taehyung became so tense and awkward. Taehyung tried so hard to avoid being alone with her and she somehow understand him but she can't help to feel irk because he is keeping her in the dark.

A notification from her phone took her attention away from her thoughts. She quickly took her phone from her pocket expecting a text message from Jungkook but she was greeted by a message from unknown number. She checked the content of the message and all she read is a link from an article. With curiousity running through her vein, she click the link and boy, did she regret ever clicking that link.

Photos of Jungkook and Gayeon together popped out of her phone. Her chest tighten as her breathing became heavy as she looked at every photo of Jungkook with that woman. From the fashion week until the kiss that the two shared in an empty park, every photo breaks her heart. She never felt more betrayed in her entire life. Jungkook never told her about Gayeon being at that gala in New York. He keep it from her.

"How could you, Jungkook?!" Her eyes are starting to watered from anger and betrayal that she felt.

"Miss Kim, you alright?" Taehyung asked when he notice the looked in Jisoo's face.

She ignored Taehyung's concerned voice and called the person who is responsible for the pain in her heart.

The phone rings twice before the person on the other line answer the call.

"Good morning my beautiful fiancé! Did you watched my guesting? Of course you do. Were you speechless of my answers and message?" Jisoo closed her eyes tightly and tilted her head up to stop herself from crying.

How could he act like everything's alright when he did something horrible? Doesn't he feel guilty?

"Love, you alright? Love, what's wrong? Are you--"

She took a deep, this isn't the time for her to break down and cry. She has to be strong. "Is it true?"

"What's true?"

She took a deep shaky breath before asking the same question for the second time. "Is it true?"

Please say it's not true. Please say it's not true.

"What are you talking about? Love, I don't have any idea what you're talking about."

"THE KISS!" Her voice raised, she's angry and she's obviously trying to stop herself from crying. "IS IT TRUE THAT YOU AND GAYEON KISSED?"