TFB - 33

"Ahhhh!" Jisoo stretched her arms up and she slowly moved her head to loosen some of her tense muscles from typing for more than 2 hours.

"Here. Have some hot choco." Jungkook said and place a cup of Jisoo's favorite hot choco in front of her.

She smiles widely feeling grateful that she have the sweetest and the most caring boyfriend in the world.

"Thank you love." She mumbles before taking a taste of her drink. "Hmmm...this is so good." She compliment.

Jungkook chuckles. "Really?"

He placed his hands over Jisoo's shoulder and gently soothes her tense muscles.

Jisoo closed her eyes and let out a sigh in delight having Jungkook's hands doing wonders into her shoulders. "It is. You make the best hot choco in the world and uhh...you have a magical hands."

Jungkook smirks hearing his girlfriend's last five words. He lean closer to her. "I know. Want me to show you how magical my hands are against your.....body?" He whispers in his much lower sexy voice against her ears giving Jisoo a goosebumps all over her body.

Jisoo immediately jumps and look at her boyfriend incredulous. "Whe...when did...y-you be-became so bold?" She stutters miserably while her face is as red as a tomato and suddenly she feel hot.

He chuckles, enjoying how he made his girlfriend so flustered and a blushing mess in a blink of an eye.

Absolutely cute! He thought.

He lean closer, putting both of his hand at the table and successfully trapping Jisoo in his arms. He looked at her straight in the eyes before speaking.

"I can't help it." He said and his gaze are starting to move down to Jisoo's nose.

"I am a man," his gaze are moving to her lips.

"with a beautiful girlfriend whose..." he paused making Jisoo's palms sweat and heart beat erratically as if it was going to explode any minute.

"....body is to die for." He said giving Jisoo's body a look before raising his gaze up until it lands to her brown orbs.

"So want me to show you how can my magical hands---"

"YA!" Jisoo shouts cutting Jungkook and she push him away. "Wha-what do y-you think you're d-doing?" She said sounding not affected.

Well, she tried not to sound affected by Jungkook's sudden attack, because all the gods and goddesses in Olympus knows how affected she is with Jungkook's words, his deep seductive voice and of course his hypnotizing eyes that allures her in, pulling her into the abyss of oblivion.

Is this how couple end up making love?

Being seduce by Jeon Jungkook should be a crime because honestly he is making her wanted to pound on him and kiss him senselessly. And she wanted to feel Jungkook's hot skin against her palm.

Ah jinjja! I am turning into a dirty byuntae ahjumma!

"Nothing bad. I was just suggesting if you want to know how my magical hands work on you." He said looking so innocent as if what he just did, didn't mess up with her.

"W-well....I don't like your suggestion!"

Jungkook tilted his head to the side, raising one of his eyebrow. "Why? Don't you like my hands on your body? Because I love it when your hands are all over mine."

If Jisoo's face could turn redder than already it is, her face could. Because my goodness, how did her boyfriend became so bold with that innocent face. She wanted to cry because of all days that Jungkook could choose to be like this, he chose it tonight when she is busy and trying to meet her deadlines. He is seriously torturing her.