TFB - 31

"Really? Mom gave you a second chance?" Jisoo asked, listening to Jungkook as she finish putting a moisturizer on her face.

Jungkook nods with a smile. "She even told me that she will talk to your father so he won't get in our way."

She walked towards her boyfriend and settle beside him in the bed with a wide smile on her face. Tonight is indeed a great night. Her mother forgave Jungkook and was given a blessing to continue their relationship and she was able to settle the misunderstanding between her and Taehyung.

"I'm so happy, love. Now, no one is going to separate us." She then hugged her boyfriend.

He hugged her back, but at the back of his mind he knows that there is someone out there who is still trying to break them apart. They haven't found the sender of that parcel. And he knows whoever is behind this mess, that person is just starting. But then has a vague idea who that person is, because all this mess started when he came back.

"By the way love.." He said.

Jisoo hums, staying inside the confinement of Jungkook's arms.

"I'm going to Paris next week."

She pull away a bit to see the handsome face of her beloved boyfriend. "Why?"

"Well, I was invited to walk the fashion runway in Paris." He said.

Jisoo stares at her boyfriend processing his words inside her mind.

I was invited to walk the fashion runway in Paris.

Her eyes widen when she finally understand what Jungkook just told her. "OH MY GOSH! You are going to fashion week in Paris!" She exclaims in pure excitement.

Jungkook can't help but to chuckle seeing how Jisoo reacted to his news. He's glad that his girlfriend is happy for him.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe it. My boyfriend is going to attend a fashion week in Paris! Oh my gosh! I can't believe you are THIS famous. I'm so proud of you, love."

She is really happy and proud for her boyfriend's achievement. Imagine, it hasn't been a year since he started modelling yet he was already invited to participate at the fashion week in Paris. In Paris, where the fashion week is a big event, the center of world fashion. A lot of famous people such as designers of famous brands, rich people, celebrities worldwide and even people from the government will be there watching her boyfriend confidently walks the runway.

She is damn sure that her boyfriend will make all those people will be swept by his looks, confidence and charisma, just like how he did to her. So who is she not to be proud of her boyfriend.

How lucky am I to have Jungkook. I bet a lot of girls envy me for having such a perfect boyfriend. Too bad, there's only one Jungkook in this world and he is mine. Sorry not sorry.

Jungkook furrowed his brows when he notice the pout in his girlfriend's beautiful face. "Love, what's wrong?" He gently craddles her face in his hands, not liking to see her sad expression.

"I really really love to come with you to Paris but I can't. I haven't finish my project with Mr. V. And knowing Chii she won't allow me to go because I've been slacking off." She whines.

He chuckles seeing how cute his girlfriend is. "It's okay. You can come with me next time that I will be invited."

"It's not okay! This will be your first ever overseas project and your first fashion week runway. I have to be there to support you." She said, tears gathering at the side of her eyes.