TFB - 32

Jisoo opened the door of her office and was surprised to see her boyfriend patiently waiting for her inside her office.

"Love! I'm surpise to see you here!" She exclaims and run towards her boyfriend for a hug.

Jungkook open his arms wide and engulf his girlfriend. "I miss you that's why I'm here." He said, kissing Jisoo's crown.

Jisoo hums in delight. "I miss you too. And also, I have a good news for you."

Jungkook looked down at his girlfriend. "Really? What is it?"

Jisoo pulled away from Jungkoom and take a seat. "Chii allowed me to go with you in Paris."

He's eyes widen in surprise. "Really? She did?"

She nods her head with a huge grin on her face. "She did. But she only gave me three days off and only if I finish my essays ij two days. Two days! Can you believe that?" She exclaims with a pout.

Jungkook seat beside his now sulking girlfriend. "It's okay. I know you can finish your essay in two days." He said trying to encourage her.

"You think so?" She asked looking like a hopeful child.

He nods. "Of course. I know you can. You're Kim Jisoo, remember? And besides, I will try my very best to help you."

"How?"

"I'll stay up late with you and I'll make you a delicious snacks and drinks."

Jisoo beams before hugging her boyfriend. "You are such an angel. What did I ever do to deserve you?"

He just smile and hold his dear girlfriend. He loves having Jisoo in his arms like this.

"Love?"

Jisoo hums.

"Do you have something to tell me?" He asked as he draw circles into Jisoo's arm.

"Like what?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Maybe something like talking with Taehyung?" He really wanted to know if Jisoo and Taehyung really did talk beside work. Because what Taehyung told him earlier is bothering him. He doesn't want to think that Jisoo is hiding something from him, not that he is doubting Jisoo it's just that he wants to know what's really going on and why does Taehyung sounded like giving up on her.

Jisoo looked at her boyfriend, wondering what he mean. "Well, Tae and I usually talk about work. Why did you suddenly ask?"

He shakes his head. "It's nothing. Forget I ever ask that." And he pulled her back into his chest.

I don't know what's really going on but I trust Jisoo. I will only trust her even if there are many questions floating in my mind. And since when did she starts calling him 'Tae'? She usually address him as Mr. V. Never by his first name nor nickname.

He took a deep breath trying to erase those questions. It'll only complicate things and he rather not complicate their relationship with something trivial.

Jisoo chewed on her lower lips, feeling uncomfortable for hiding something from Jungkook. She doesn't want to lie nor hide something from him but she doesn't want him to know that she confronted Taehyung about the parcel and stupidly accused the poor guy without any proof and worst he had a panic attack because of her. She doesn't want him to think that she is a bad person.

I'm sorry Kookie. I don't mean to keep something from you but there are things better left unknown.

"Why are we here again?" Chaeyoung asked her two best friend who suddenly called her out for a drink after work.