TFB - 46

Taehyung glanced at the woman beside him, who is staring at the window blankly. He was worried of her.

"Jisoo?" He called out her name after he put his eyes back on the road as he continue to drive.

"Hm?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yes." She lied without taking her eyes off outside.

He sigh knowing that she is lying. How can she say she's fine when her are swollen and red, fresh from crying when he picked her up earlier in her house?

"Don't lie to me, Jisoo. I know you are not."

She sigh and rolled her eyes. "Then why ask if you know I wasn't?"

He shrugged. "To get your attention, which I did. What's the matter? Why were you crying? You know you can tell me anything." He glanced at her for a second.

She bit and chewed her lower lip when she remembered what happened earlier befre Taehyung picked her up. And she can't stop herself from crying remembering how Jungkook begs her on his knees.

"What? Hey! Why are you crying? Oh gosh! I'm pulling over." Panicking seeing her cry miserably from his passenger seat, Taehyung drove a little before pulling over at the side of the road.

"What's wrong?" He asked trying to comfort the crying lady.

"I...I Jung....I..." she can't properly make out a sentence in between her cries. She felt suffocated from the pain in her chest. And her continues cries made it worst, making her grasping for air.

Taehyung quickly unbuckling their seatbelt and opened the window so a fresh air could get it.

"I...I c-can't...b-breath..." she said, still crying.

He hold both of her shoulders and tried to calm the crying girl. "Breath in, Jisoo. Breath in."

She shook her head.

He pulled the girl in his arms. Jisoo is having an anxiety attack. "Follow my breathing, baby. Follow me. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale." He said as she gently rubs Jusoo's back comfortingly.

Jisoo slowly followed Taehyung breathing pattern, slowly she can breath again and the pain in chest are starting to fade away.

"That's it baby. You're doing great. Just breath in. Then breath out." He continue helping Jisoo until the latter fell asleep.

Taehyung adjusted the seat so Jisoo can sleep comfortably. He gently laid her on the seat and remove some strand of her hair. He sigh seeing how mess she is. And he remember seeing her in exact mess when she thought she won't have a bright future.

He was back from buying some snacks at the convenience store when he found his girlfriend, on the floor having a hard time breathing from crying too much. He dashed towards her, dropping the plastic bag on the way, pulling his girlfriend in his arms.

"O-oppa...I-I c-can't b-breath," she said.

"It's okay. Follow my breathing, baby. Breath in. Then breath out. Breath in. Breath out." He instructed her while he was rubbing her back, soothingly.

Jisoo obediently followed her boyfriend.

"That's it baby, you're doing great." And he kissed her hair as he continue to help her breath again.

Jisoo tends to have anxiety attacks whenever she thought that she won't have any bright future or if things because too stressful making her body have a hard time to cope with. He leans in and planted a soft kiss in her forehead.