TFB - 56

first of all i wanted to apologize for not updating for a long time. I was just too busy that i don't have time to write. I'm sorry for making you wait for too long. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

again thank u for being patient with me. And thank u for supporting this book. I really appreciate it.

Take care everyone and keep safe.

Love love love

-Chii 💙

"Thank you for your hard work." Jungkook said before walking out the studio.

He just finished his photoshoot. His entire day was packed with schedule. And fortunately, his entire schedule for today is over so he can finally rest but he has to meet someone before going home. And this meeting gives him a feeling he has never before felt.

It's been a month since that painful night. The night when he let the love of his life, go to someone else and since then he haven't communicated with her. And about the issue involving him, Jisoo and Taehyung, it has been resolved. He told the press that he was indeed in a fake relationship with Jisoo. Telling them that it happened because Jisoo's parents won't stop setting her up with different men. He never told the press that they were engage. He denied being in a real relationship with her.

Why? Because he wants to protect her. He denied their relationship to protect her from people's harsh and mean words. Their friends were disappointed of what he did but their disappointment was his least concern. Protecting Jisoo from media and other people is more important than anything.

Since the night he left Jisoo's house, his been praying earnestly that she'll come back to him. But it has been a month but she never came back. His mind been telling him to forget her but his heart stubbornly dismiss the idea. The thought of forgetting her brought pain in his heart that slowly killing him.

He stops his car in front of the familiar house. The house he called home for a year. Home because that house is a witness how their love bloom. It also witness how painful love can be. He took a deep breath before getting out of his car and walk towards the front door.

He let out another breath before turning the doorknob. He saw her sitting silently at the couch waiting for his arrival. He cleared his throat making Jisoo turned her head towards him.

"Hi!" He awkwardly greets her.

"Hi!" She timidly answer back.

He took the couch acroos Jisoo, facing the person he misses the most. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. And you?"

"Still hanging on." He answered with a shrugged then silence fell into them.

Jisoo's been composing word that she wantrd to tell Jungkook. She wanted to apologize and tell him things that she wanted to tell him but she doesn't know how to start. She believed that Jungkook hates her for leaving, well who wouldn't? Especially if you left your fiancee doe your ex? And not to mention Jungkook is avoiding looking at her.

Jungkook definitely hates me. That's what she thought.

"How's Taehyung?"

She flinch a bit when Jungkook suddenly speak. "Huh? Ahm...he's fine. He wasn't severely injured."

"I see." He nods in agreement. "How are you and Taehyung? Did you two sort things out and back together?"

Jisoo thinks she got whipped lash by the sudden question. "Back t-together?"

Finally Jungkook looked at her. "Yeah. That's the reason why you went to New York in the first place after knowing the truth, right?"

She was gobsmacked by the question thrown at her by Jungkook.