TFB - 16

She's been tossing and turning in her bed for hours, trying to rest her tired body but her mind has a different plan. It seems like her brain is purposely teasing her, it keeps on playing the scene earlier when she and a certain bunny guy accidentally kissed.

She groaned for nth time when the scene flashed yet again. She's really getting frustrated and annoyed. She won't deny that at first, she felt like a sick teenage girl reminiscing about the kiss but when it keeps coming back stopping you from slumber it will surely drive you in madness.

She took her pillow and harshly throw it somewhere in her room. She growled and sit up.

"That's it! I'm so done with it!" She yell in frustration.

Luckily, all the bedroom in her house are soundproof or else she will disturb her housemate's sleep.

She frustratedly messed her hair. "Will you please stop thinking about the kiss? For petesake, I have work tomorrow!"

She throw herself back in the bed and mindlessly starring at the ceiling. After all the events happened earlier, especially the kiss. She expects that Jungkook will talk to her but the guy seems like he's not planning in doing so. What upsets her more is that, Jungkook acted as if the kiss never happened, as if he did not messed up her mind and heart.

She really wanted to talk to him about it but she doesn't have the guts to open up the topic.

"Maybe it doesn't really matter to him? Maybe it was just a meaningless kiss for him." She let out a deep sigh before deciding to get herself a glass of cold water to appease her troubled mind.

When she was walking towards the kitchen, her brow furrowed in wonder seeing that the lights are on. She was greeted by a familiar back that she somehow loves to look at.

"Why are you still up? Can't sleep?" She asked nonchalantly as she walks towards the fridge.

Jungkook hummed, eyes watching Jisoo's move with interest. "How about you?"

She gulp down the water before turning and answer his question. "Same. Got a lot of things running around my mind."

Actually, I am thinking about the kiss. Does it mean something or nothing to you? Is what she really wanted to tell him but stop herself from a possible humiliation. She can't afford that especially in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook just nods his head in understanding.

A deafening and awkward silence engulfed the two as they just stared at each other not knowing what to do or say.

Oh gosh Jungkook! Don't just sit there and stare at me. Say something!

She's having an inner conflict because of the uncomfortable silence around them.

Oh my! What the heck? This is so freaking awkward or is it just me who is being awkward because I can't let go of that kiss yet?

She snaps out of her troubled mind when she heard Jungkook cleared his throat. She looked at him with intent waiting to whatever he is about to say.

But the words didn't came after. He was just there sitting in one of the island chair still looking at her making her squirmed under Jungkook's intense stares.

She cleared her throat and was about to say something when she was cut off by Jungkook's words that absolutely thrown her off the cliff.

"I love you"

Three simple words, consist of eight letters, but it holds a power greater than the universe.

Those are not the words she expect to hear from him at all. She was hoping to hear an explanation about the kiss incident but Jungkook doesn't seems like wanted to talk about it....at the moment.