TFB - 13

"So, how is it?" Jisoo asked Sungjae right after he check up on Jungkook.

"It's nothing serious, so you don't need to worry," he said. "I advice to let him rest for a week and take this medicine for his fever and vitamins. And also, tell him not to over work himself. He got sick because of fatigue."

Jisoo sigh in relief after hearing Sungjae's words.

Chii rolled her eyes seeing Jisoo's reaction. "I told you, it's not serious." She said. "You worry too much for nothing."

Jisoo scoffs at her. "Says the one who almost called an ambulance just for a small cut."

"Excuse me? Small cut? Hey, it's not just a small cut. Sungjae almost died because of blood lose!"

Sungjae shook his head before pulling Chii towards him. "That's enough guys, and Jungkook is resting. We don't want to disturb our patient, do we?"

The two girls glares a each other before stopping.

"Thank you Jae for checking on him."

Sungjae smiles at her. "No problem. When your boyfriend gets well, let's go on a double date."

Jisoo beams. "Sure"

"Okay. Well, we have to go."

"You don't have to report at the office tomorrow. You can come back if Jungkook is fine." Chii said as she hug Jisoo.

"Thanks Chii. You two, enjoy your dinner."

The duo wave their hands before closing the door, leaving Jisoo with the sick Jungkook in his bed.

She walked over Jungkook's bed and move some of his hair that falls into his face. She gently caress the guy's face before leaning in and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Just take a rest and I'll make you a porridge." She fixed the blanket around Jungkook's body before leaving the room to cook some porridge for the sick lad.

Jungkook slowly open his eyes and a groan escapes his mouth because of the headache he is feeling. His body is so weak but he has to go to the bathroom or else he'll messed up his bed from throwing up.

Despite of the dizziness, he manage to get to the bathroom slowly and throw up his guts out in the toilet making him more weak than ever.

I really hate being sick.

Jisoo open the door of Jungkook's room with a tray of porridge in her hand. Her brows furrowed when she realized that he bed was empty.

"Jungkook?"

Then she head a sound from the bathroom. She put the tray into the table and walks over the bathroom's door.

"Jungkook?" She called out again.

Instead of being answered by words, her call was answered by a throwing up sound and Jungkook's weak whines.

"I'm coming in!"

She twisted the doorknob and when she open the bathroom door her heart ache from the view in front of her. There, in the floor, in front of the toilet, is Jungkook in his weak state and beads of sweat rolling down his face.

She quickly went to his side and gently caress Jungkook's back as he continue throwing up. Jisoo bit her lower lip to stop herself from tearing up. She doesn't want to make Jungkook feel bad seeing her in tears.

If only I can take your pain away, I will.

She flushed the toilet before helping Jungkook to sit. She took a water from the sink so Jungkook can wash his mouth.