TFB - 41

"And we're done. Oh my! You are so handsome." His make up artist said affer doing his make up.

"Thank you noona." He said with a smile.

Today he is going to have his very first American show guesting. He is excited and at the same time nervous and also worried. Worried that he might make some mistakes.

"Aurgh! I wish my baby is here." He whines while looking at his phone screen with Jisoo's smiling face.

"I miss you so much." He mumbles before kissing the screen of his phone.

He wanted to call her again before the show but the time zone made him stop. It's already 2 in the morning back home and he doesn't want to disturb Jisoo's sleep especially that his beloved fiance is busy with the promotion of her project collaboration with Taehyung.

His face fell when he remember that Jisoo's ex is working with her, side by side. "I hope he won't make a move on my fiance. I'll call Chii for an update later."

Giddy and happy squeals pull his attention away from his phone and when he looked up, his face harden seeing the last person he wanted to see.

What the hell is she doing here?

"Hi Jungkook!" Gayeon greets him sweetly.

"Oh my! You two look good together!" One of his staff said and the rest agree with that.

"Thank you. But Jungkook and I are friends." Gayeon coyly said.

Friends? A friend don't kiss and try to steal someone's fiancee.

"You two should date each other." One of the staff said.

I'd rather die. He screams in his mind.

Gayeon smile and tuck some strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Why are you here, Gayeon-ssi?" He asked when his staffs left the dressing room.

"I'm here to cheer you up!" Gayeon beams at him.

"Stop following me around, Seo Gayeon-ssi. You think I didn't notice? You've been following me wherever I go."

"I told you that I like you. That's why."

Jungkook heave a deep sigh. She's so stubborn. "And I don't like you." He said without even blinking.

Gayeon pouts. "You didn't even blink when you said that."

"Because that's the truth." He said. "Stop following me around. I don't want to be entangled in a dating rumor with you."

Gayeon raised her eyebrow and smirk at him. "Why? Are you worried about your little girlfriend?"

"No."

"No? Why? Does she know that we kissed?"

"We did not kissed. You kissed me." He corrected.

Gayeon chuckles. "I kissed you or you kissed me, it doesn't changed the fact that we kissed."

Hs jaw tensed and his chest are heaving. He is getting angry. "Shut up. We didn't kiss."

"Whatever floats your boat, my dear. Just wanted to let you know that, you and your girlfriend, won't have a happy ending. I'll make sure of that."

Jungkook harshly gripped the lady's arm. He is mad. Awfully mad that he is seeing red dots.

"J-jungkook...y-your hurting me." Gayeon trembles as she tried to pull her arm away from Jungkook's iron grip.

Luckily for Jungkook no one's around the dressing room but them. No one can witness what is happening to them.

"I'm hurting you?" He menacingly asked. "Oh Gayeon, you don't have any idea how badly I wanted to break every limbs of you."