TFB - 35

"Woah love! You really nailed the fashion week. I'm so proud of you!" She exclaims happily inside their shared hotel room.

Jungkook just finished his last runway at the Paris Fashion week. He is glad that Jisoo is here to support and cheer for him and she looks so proud of him. He give all his best just to make Jisoo proud of him and all his hard work indeed paid off. Jisoo is proud of him.

He turned to her and he slowly wrapped his arms around Jisoo's waist. "Really?"

Jisoo grins and wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck. "Really. I'm the proudest girlfriend in the world." She proudly said.

Jisoo placed one of her hand into Jungkook's head and gently caress his hair, threading his hair in her fingers. "I'm so glad that I was there to see you walking that runway. You know, when you walk that runway, you look so beautiful, oozing with manly confidence. I think you're born to be a model."

"Am I?" Jungkook asked amused by Jisoo's words.

"You do."

"Then," he pulled Jisoo closer to him, making their chest pressed against each other. "It's okay if I gain a lot of fangirls and made them fall for me?"

Jisoo's smiles faded, replaced by a pout and a forehead knitted in annoyance. "It's not, but I can't stop it from happening. You are too handsome for your own good." She said as she playfully pinched Jungkook's cheeks.

She stops pinching his cheeks and just look at him. Jungkook stops smiling when he sees the sudden change of Jisoo's expression.

"Is something wrong?" He asked concerned of her sudden change of behavior.

"I don't mind if you gain millions of fangirls or million of girls fall for you, as long as this," she pointed at Jungkook's chest. "is mine. You better not change it's owner or I'll kill you. You got that Jeon Jungkook? I'll kill you if you change the owner of your heart. It should always be Kim Jisoo's property, understood?" She warns, trying to look intimidating.

A chuckle escapes from his mouth. She is so adorable.

"Ya! Do you understand what I just said?" She nagged.

He pulled her more as he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.

"Ya Jeon Jungkook! Don't just smile at me. Answer me. Ya!"

Jungkook peck Jisoo's lips making the latter shut her mouth quickly. "You are so cute, do you know that?"

"Ya! I didn't tell you to kiss me." She said and hit Jungkook's shoulder.

"Can we kiss?"

Jisoo's face immediately heat up. Goodness! It's not like they haven't kissed before but that never stops her from blushing like she's about to have her first kiss.

"Y-ya! I'm being serious here."

"And so am I. So, can we kiss?" He asked jokingly but he is already leaning in.

She tried to push Jungkook away but her boyfriend is too strong that she's no match over him. "Ya! Je---"

Her words were muffled when Jungkook's lips pressed against hers and of course she is quick to kiss him back. She can't deny her boyfriend a kiss when the whole day she's been craving for his kisses. She sigh in relief that she finally felt Jungkook's lips against her. Eversince morning, Jisoo had a strong urge of kissing her boyfriend but unfortunately, Jungkook was too busy because of his last runway at the fashion week and they never had a minute to spare for a quick kiss that made her a bit moody but it changed once she saw how handsome her boyfriend walked the runway. He was dashing.