TFB - 17

Chii opened the door of her penthouse and lazily dragged her tired body towards the living room and throw herself in the couch.

She let out a tired sigh. “Urgh! I’m so tired.” she whined.

She’s been in New York for 4 days and she’s been working non-stop since then. But today, is the last day of their contract discussion. She and Mr. Im finally sign the contract for their company’s collaboration for a year and she couldn’t be more happier. Working with T and J is a dream come true for her. She never thought that this opportunity will come knocking at her door this soon, but she’s not complaining. This is her dream.

“Atleast, something good happened in my life.” she sadly said.

Chii is never the person to show her real emotion in front of everyone. She likes making people around her happy and she never wanted them to worry with some trivial problems she’s going on such as love.

Yup, the CEO and owner of ‘Chiingus’ Publishing’ is having a problem with love. In her 25 years of existence, this is the first time that she ever had a problem in that field. Yes, she dated SungJae for a long time, dated Evan Taylor, her American ex-boyfriend and flirt around but she never had a problem with love before until she step her foot in that cafe. The Agust D cafe, owned by Min Yoongi.

When she first met him, she never thinks about him to be a big part of her life. Sure she flirted with him the first time she met him, but that just it. She doesn’t mean it to be more than just a simple flirtation. But the more she gets to know the guy, she found herself being drawned to him until she realized that she likes him.

She’s used with guys making the first move but with Yoongi, there’s just something about him that made her do the first move. She asked for his number. Although she keeps on texting him, Yoongi seldom reply to her messages but when he did, his reply will always be short and direct that really makes her so curious about him. She continue bugging him until he agree to go on a date with her. She thought that was the start of something for her and Yoongi.

Yoongi starts replying to all her text messages and sometimes be the first to message her and they always talk to the phone until dawn. Everyone can say that something is going on between them and she agree to that until Yoongi, crushed that hope.

They were out on their second date when she decided to confess her feelings for him. That night was still vivid in her mind.

“Yoongi, I like you.”

Yoongi looked at her and smiled at her. “I like you too.”

Her heart beams in happiness, knowing that Yoongi likes her as well. “So, does that mean we’re now officially dating each other?”
She shyly asked as her was painted with pink.

Yoongi looked at her with furrowed brows as if he is processing what Chii just said. After a minute or two, Yoongi’s face turn terrified. “What? You mean...you like me romantically?”

Chii looked at him in questioned. “Yes, of course. Why do you think I ask you out on a date? The texting and late night phone calls? I think that was enough evidence that I like you romantically not platonic.”

“But...but that’s not my reason for doing those things.” He said in total bewildered.

“W-what do you mean, Yoongi?” Seeing the bewilderement in Yoongi’s face makes Chii trembles in fear.

Did she mistook all his actions into something romantic?

Yoongi gulped down the lump in his throat. “I do like you Chii, but not romantically.”