TFB - 51

"What do you mean he was able to resolve it? How?" A man furrowed his brows in confusion when he heard the report.

"He received a help? From who?" He can't believe that his plan didn't work out and what's worst is that someone is helping that scavenger with the problem.

"Do Chii? You're telling me that Do Chii, the granddaughter of the former prime minister helped him?" He clenched his fist tightly until his knuckles turned white.

He is beyond angry. Why would Chii help that peasant? She should not help someone like that man.

"Do whatever you can do to stop him from coming back here in Seoul. Ruin his business or whatever. Just make sure that he won't be able to come back. But don't even try to lay a finger on Chii. Not even a strand of her hair or else I'll kill you." He angrily ended the call and let out a disappointed groan.

"Chii, why do you have to get yourself involve with him? Urgh! You're such a stubborn girl." 

He dialed his phone and call someone to tell them of the situation of their plan. "The plan didn't work out. He was able to resolve it and Chii is helping him. We need to change plan and this time we have to make sure that no one will help him, especially Chii."

"Finally, we were able to resolve the problem." Taehyung said as he and Chii walk towards the parking lot.

Chii nods in agreement. "Yeah. And you were able to secure your position."

Taehyung looked at the woman beside him and smile at her gratefully. "Thanks to you, I was able to secure my position in my own company. It'll be too hard for me to do that without your help."

"Don't mention it. It's the least I can do for you and besides, you are making me 5 million richer."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right." And they both laugh.

"Anyway, what time is your flight tomorrow?" Taehyung asked once they settle inside his car.

"9:35 in the morning. "

"Yoongi must be excited to see his wife again after two days." Taehyung commented as he slowly drive away from the parking lot of his building.

Chii sigh. "You don't have any idea. He keep on asking about my flight details every 5 minutes. And he keep on threatening me that he'll kick me out of our house if I got late even a minute of my arrival time. He is crazy."

Taehyung chuckles. "He is crazily in love with you."

"He better be or else I'll kill him." They both laugh but their happiness didn't last long when a car bumped into them, making their car rolled over and the last thing that Taehyung sees was the glass shuttering and everything went black.

Yoongi was laughing with his friend. He and is friends decided to have dinner together and he agreed since he doesn't want to have dinner by himself because apparently his wife is in New York helping out Taehyung with his business.

Urgh! I miss my wife so much. She better be here on her scheduled arrival or else I'll kick her out of the house. Which apparently I can't do because well, she's my everything.

Yoongi stood up to get himself a glass of water, when suddenly the glass slipped from his hand and fell to the ground. He stared at the broken glass and he suddenly feel fear creeping inside him.

"Oppa, you okay?" Jisoo asked.

"Hey, you alright man?" Baekhyun stood beside Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at Baekhyun, with teary eyes and fear is evident in his face.