Chapter 1

"Mom is this the truth?" I ask completely shocked.

"You'll be having another sibling. We get to find out if it's a boy or girl next month," mom says.

"Well tris we better get going we don't want to miss the train," dad/Caleb says.

"Bye dad bye mom," I tell Caleb and Elizabeth.

"Bye sweet heart see you soon," mom says and they both hug me. I'm almost as tall as my biological dad he 5'11 while I'm 5'8.

"I'm going to get some sleep. Night guys," I say and run upstairs to my room and grab my phone. Recently erudite has come out with new technology and my grandpa bought me one last year for my birthday. I decide to call Kimberly my best friend.

"Hey K," I say into the phone.

"Hey C what's up?" She asks.

"You won't believe what happens at my family party tonight. My mom is pregnant again. I mean like really mom and dad," I grain and lay on my back with my head hanging off the bed.

"really mom and dad only had Blake and I," K says.

"Isn't Blake choosing this year," I say.

"No he's turning 16 in June," k says.

"See you only have one brother meanwhile I have 4," I groan.

"How about you come over here Blake is having a little party tonight so how about you come with me," K says.

"I'll go ask my mom and dad," I say and run downstairs with K still on the phone.

"Can I spend the night at Kimberly's house tonight. She has something for my birthday," I say.

"Go ahead we'll pick you up a little after lunch tomorrow," dad says and kisses my head. I run up stairs and pack a bag really fast.

"I can!" I squeal.

"Yay!" K squeals back.

"I'll see you in a couple minutes," I say and we hang up. I exit the house with my back pack and phone.

"Bye munchkin," dad says once I head towards the door.

"Bye fam," I holler and run to ks house.

"Yo c come in!" I hear k yell from inside her house. I walk in and see k sitting on the couch playing on her phone while Blake is putting chips into a bowl. Kimberly has mahogany colored hair that is naturally curly, bright green eyes, a small nose, and a is 5'4.

"Hey k," I say.

"Hey c still taking in the news," k says.

"I'm still trying to process it but I'll get over it," I say.

"No hi for me," I hear Blake say. Blake has dark brown hair with hazel eyes. He isnt that bad looking.

"Hi Blake," I say and wave vigorously.

"That's more like it," he jokes and k and I head upstairs to her room.

"Let's get some cute clothes," k says digging into her closet.

"Why?" I ask jumping into her bed.

"We are going to the party so I'll get you some outfits," k say.

"Ugh," I say and plop down backwards. Soon enough k throws some clothes at me. They are black leggings jean shorts and a black and red flannel.

"Ok put that on the party is starting soon," k say slipping on a red dress covered in lace. I slip in the clothes and she straightens my hair and puts hers in a side ponytail.