Chapter 15

"I should probably be heading home," I say looking up a Blake. We've been standing with each other for almost 10 minutes now.

"Just a little longer," he says.

"Only a little bit," I say. We stay like that for couple more minutes before I look back up at Blake and he looks at me.

"You have to go don't you," he says.

"yep," I say and he takes his arms off my waist.

"I'll let you change now," he says and starts to leave.

"Buddy boy I need help with the zipper," I say while I grab his wrist.

"Almost forgot," he says and he shuts the door. He grabs the zipper and slowly moves it down. I blush by his action. He goes down slowly and once it reaches the bottom he stands there looking at me while his hands rest on my waist.

"Blake I've gotta get changed," I mumble.

"Huh Claire bear," he says.

"I've uh gotta get changed now," I say blushing really bad.

"Oh yeah. Right. I'll wait for you then," he says while his cheeks turn a light pink, and he walks out of the bathroom. I stand there for a second thinking about what happened. I shake my head and then change into my clothes that are still on the floor. I mess with my scarf for a but before I walk out and head back to Blake's room.

"Blake I'm ready," I say once I'm in the door way.

"Ok let's go," he says standing up and walking towards me. He takes my hand and we walk downstairs. It's a couple minute walk from his house to mine.

"I'll see ya later then," I say and give him a hug.

"Tell Jackson I'm sorry cause we forgot about breakfast but I'll be there tomorrow," he says hugging me back.

"Bye Blakey Boo," I say breaking the hug.

"Bye Claire-bear," he says and we share a quick kiss before I go inside.

"Hey guys I'm home!" I shout walking into the house.

"Hi munchkin how was lunch," dad says sitting in the living room.

"Great. Where is everyone?" I ask.

"Your mom took them to the mall. They needed new clothes. She demanded I stay here and wait for you. So we are going to get some clothes now," he says standing up.

"Oh ok. When did they leave?" I ask.

"Like 15 minutes ago. We should be able to catch up with them," dad says and we start walking towards the mall.

"Dad can you message mom and tell her to meet us at Daunting Faction?" I ask dad while we were walking.

"Sure munchkin," he say and pulls out his phone. We continue to walk to the mall which doesn't take long.

"Claire!" I hear Jackson squeal once we are near the store.

"Hey buddy," I say as I pick him up.

"Mom said we get to go with dad," he says.

"Ya cause mom has to come with me to get girl stuff," I say and laugh.

"Ohhhhh. I've got to get big boy stuff," he says.

"I know you do cause you're a big boy. Now go get some," I say as I put him down. He nods and runs to dad.

"Bye see you back here in an hour," mom says giving dad a quick kiss.