Chapter 2

"Wake up wake up wake!" I squeal pushing k.

"Claire go back to sleep," she says smirking.

"But I can the sky's awake so I'm awake so we have to play," I say and lay on top of her.

"Go play by yourself," she mumbles and pushes me off of her. I jump up and open her eyelid.

"Do you wanna build a snow man," I say smiling.

"We are such dorks," she says.

"We need help," I say.

"That was quite the little show," someone said at the door. I look and see Blake. I blush and look down. What is up with me.

"Your welcome Blake now get out," k says.

"Bye girls," he says and walks off with a Smirk.

"Why are you blushing?" K whispers to me.

"I-I'm not," I stutter.

"Ok girl I need to talk to you," she says.

"Well my parents are picking me up a little after lunch so you've got until then," I say.

"Then we are talking now," she says making me sit on the bed.

"What do we even have to talk about?" I ask.

"You blushed Claire. You never blush especially around boys. Why are you?Claire I have to now my why my Tom boyish friend is being a little me?" She asks.

"I don't know maybe because I'm maturing and getting used to how I feel and fitting in with my surroundings," I say.

"But why did you blush around my brother?" She asks.

"I don't know I can't force a blush," I say.

"Deep down you know," she says.

"Like you won't tell me why you blush every time you and I go to the pit at 11:43 a.m.," I say.

"Ok maybe I like to talk to Oliver everyday and when he always accidentally runs into me I get embarrassed and blush," she says.

"you like him," I say.

"And you like Blake," she says.

"What that's crazy I-i mean he t-took my first kiss he kinda w-went up on my list o-of people I like. Like your in the top 5," I say.

"Ya right you wouldn't stutter over any boy. You never have you are use to boys being stupid I mean you've got 4 brothers!" She says.

"We'll leave me a lone I don't understand feelings," I grunt.

"You didn't Deny it! You like Blake!" She squeals.

"Why are you so happy about that. I mean if I do like him," I say and catch my words.

"Because you could be my sister in law!" She squeals.

"K we are 13 I'm definitely not thinking about marriage," I say.

"You will soon though!" She squeals and does a little happy dance.

"Since you think about marriage then I'll go tell Oliver!" I say with excitement.

"Oh no you don't," she says dragging me away from the door.

"Then don't say anything about me liking Blake," I say in a low tone.

"See you do like him," she says.

"Yep you finally got it out of me," I say.

"I heard Oliver is having a party on Saturday for a little Christmas party wanna go?" K asks.