Chapter 4

"Claire!" I heard my little brother Keiynan yell.

"Hey Keiynan," I say and he jumps into my arms and I pick him up.

"Where were you last night?" He asks.

"I was at Kimberly's house," I say.

"Are you staying here tonight?" He asks.

"I am," I say.

"Can we sleep in the living room?" He asks.

"That's up to mom and dad," I say.

"I'll go ask," he says and I put him down and he runs to mom and dad.

"Hey Claire," the twins say.

"Please don't speak at the same time it's pretty creepy," I say giving them a hug.

"Mom and uncle Uriah do," they say.

"Well I can't tell them to stop," I say.

"Then we won't stop," they say.

"Cwaire!" Jackson shouts.

"Hi buddy," I say and pick him up.

"Momma say we get new baby," Jackson says.

"Soon we are going to have a little baby to play with," I say.

"Why aren't they here?" He asks.

"He has to wait until the perfect time to come," I say.

"When's that?" He asks.

"In a few months," I say.

"Claire help clean up please family is coming over for dinner!" Mom shouts to me from the kitchen. I'm not a big fan of family dinners. We have way to much people over. We have Shauna, zeke, their kids Sadie, Alexander, and Rosa. Uriah, Marlene, and their kids Thomas, Brooklyn, and Harry. Chris, Will, and their kids Selina, Emma, and Liam. Lynn, Peter and their child Wyatt. Sadie, Henry, Colin, Thomas, and Selina are all 10 turning 11 soon. Brooklyn and Keiynan are 8. Alexander , Emma, and Jackson are all 4. Rosa, Harry, Liam, and Wyatt are all 2. We also have Grandma and Grandpa coming so its going to get crowded.

"Ok mom!" I yell back at her. I clean up the little ones toys and some garbage that they didn't throw away then sweep the dining room floor.

"Good job Munchkin," Dad says coming into the dining room.

"Thanks dad, and munchkin doesn't suit me much anymore I mean I'm taller than mom," I say.

"You're almost as tall as me, but you'll always be munchkin to me," he says.

"I know," I say. I go up to him and give him a hug which he was surprised at.

"What's this for?" he asks.

"Because I love you," I say.

"I love you too Munchkin, but we've got to get ready. The family is coming over around 6 and its 5," he says pulling away form the hug.

"Get to cooking dad," I say and push him towards the kitchen.

"I'll make you cook," he says.

"Only if you want people to die," I joke.

"Go get your brothers ready," he says and I head towards Jackson's room.

"Jack we got to get ready for dinner," I say.

"I pick out what I wear?" he asks.

"You can help," I say and head over to his dresser.

"This shirt," he says pulling out a little red button up shirt,