Chapter 18

"Okay dad before you flip out the Blake is over here I didn't technically know he was coming. K was with Robbie at her house, and when she said she was coming over here Robbie and Blake came with," I tell dad using my hands while I talk.

"It's fine Claire. How about you four have a movie night up in your room tonight," mom suggests as she lets go of dads hand.

"Wha-" dad starts but mom doesn't let him talk.

"You can go get snacks and what not now, and come back and watch a movie," mom says ignoring dad and handing me 20 credits.

"Ok? K, Robbie!" I yell looking at my mom weirdly.

"Ya C," K asks as they come to the door.

"We are going to get some food for a movie night here. Want to come?" I ask. 

"Sure lets go," K says taking Robbie's hand in hers.

"Alright see you kids soon. Four help me get the kids ready for bed," mom says and goes to the living room, with a dumbstruck dad following her.

"Your mom is the coolest C!" K squeals and opens the door. We all walk out to the candy shop. We get all different kinds of candy, plus chocolate covered popcorn and cake. Also some soda.

"Let's get back before my dad loses his mind and starts looking for us," I say holding the bag that has the Dauntless cake in it. We all laugh and head back to my house.

"We put some movie suggestions on your bed," mom says from the kitchen.

"Thanks," I say and run up to my room.

"Spy, Pitch Perfect, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Scream," K says looking at the small stack of movies on my bed.

"Pitch Perfect," I say and K nods putting the disc in the DVD player.

"We don't get a say?" Robbie questions sitting down in front of my bed.

"Nope," K says smiling and sitting next to him. I crawl on to my bed, and Blake sits next to me.

"Looks like they are rather comfortable," I say taking the lights remote and turning down the lights. Blake looks down at K and Robbie and smirks. I though he hated them together. K was basically sitting on top of Robbie, Robbie played with her hair kissing her cheeks every now  and again.

"So I could do this and they wouldn't notice," Blake says and gives me a kiss.

"I don't think so," I say giving him a kiss as well. I sit up as he does, and we both pull away for a second.

Blake starts kissing me again, but lifts me on to his lap gently, making sure that it wouldn't make Robbie and K look back. I wrap my arms around his neck, and his hands stay on my waist. He pulls me closer so our chests are touching, and smiles. He kisses me harder before pulling away. He kisses my forehead, then both my cheeks, and lastly my nose which makes me giggle.

"You've done something crazy to my Eaton," he says kissing me again, only it was a light kiss. I barely felt his lips on mine as he pulled away.

"So have you Rose," I say and look at him. I take one arm around his neck and run my hand through his hair.
"Has anyone ever told you you are really really hot?" I ask not able to stop the words before they came out of my mouth. Not wanting to hear his response, and not wanting him to see me blush I kiss him again. I place one hand on his chest, while the other is around his neck messing with his hair.

"I've been told a few times," he says after a minute and looks at me smiling.

"Oh really?" I ask moving my other hand around his neck, still playing with his hair.