Epilogue

"I do," I say and feel tears fall down my face. My smile never goes away and neither does his. I can't believe I just got married! I mean I'm only 19 but who would've thought. My little boy is already two and he just keeps growing. My best friend is having her second kid, she is hoping for a boy this time.

His lips meet mine and I wrap my arms around his neck. His hand is cupping my cheek and the other is on my waist. After almost a minute we pull apart.

"I love you," he whispers resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you too," I smile back and close my eyes. We walk hand in hand down the aisle and my bridesmaids follow with the groomsmen. My parents meet me at the end of the aisle and give me hugs. Mom was crying and it's obvious, I did see dad let a couple tears fall but I don't think anyone noticed.

"Looks like my little girl is all grown up," he says with a weak smile and hugs me.

"I'll always be your little girl dad," I smile and hug him back, "I'm just starting my life with the man that I love."

"I'm happy for you munchkin," he says and pulls away, "but if he does anything bad to you I-"

"I'll tell you dad don't worry," I giggle and glance over at my husband who is talking to his sister, "I don't think I'll have to though."

"Mommy wook!" Lincoln squeals holding a flower he just picked from the ground.

"That's very pretty Linc," I smile and pick up my son.

"Unc Keiynan helped me get it," he smiles, "for you."

"That's very sweet of you," I say and take the flower, "thank you."

"Can I go get daddy now?" He asks and I nod. Once I set him down he runs over to him.

"Claire you got dirt on your dress now," mom scolds and tries to brush it off.

"It's fine mom," I say and look at the small little dot, "if I didn't like dirt I wouldn't have had an outdoor wedding

"It's fine mom," I say and look at the small little dot, "if I didn't like dirt I wouldn't have had an outdoor wedding."

It's the beginning of September, the fifth, and the weather is perfect. It isn't too cold or too hot, the leaves falling from the trees are either bright red or orange. It's just gorgeous.

"You're married C!" K squeals as she gives me a hug. She was my maid of honor. My cousins Sadie and Selina were my bridesmaids. Nadia was the flower girl and Lincoln was the ring bearer. My mom helped them down the aisle so they wouldn't get distracted.