Chapter 12

"Robbie said he'd be waiting by the food," I say and K, Blake, and I start heading over there.

"Hey Claire, Blake and woah have we met before?" Robbie says.

"I've been to a couple of your games I'm Blake's sister Kimberly," K says.

"Well it's wonderful to meet you," Robbie says.

"Let's get dinner," I whisper to Blake as the other two talk.

"I'm in I don't like watching this," he whispers back and i playfully hit his arm.

"Hey they only just met it not like they are snogging each other's faces off," I say.

"I don't want an image," he says and put cake in his tray. I do the same plus fruit.

"I get a bite of your cake," I say putting chicken strips and fries on my plate.

"Really? Why?" He asks smirking.

"Because I say so and I'm your favorite person in the world," I say.

"Your a suck up you know that right Claire," he says chuckling.

"Maybe I do," I say.

"Well you're lucky I'm pretty much wrapped around your finger," he says.

"I know," I say and sit at a table.

"Blake are you and Claire gonna marry each other?" Jackson asks sitting down across from us. I almost spit out my water.

"What buddy?" Blake asks drinking some water to get the food down.

"Are you and Claire gonna marry each other like momma and daddy?" He asks.

"I'm not sure yet buddy," Blake says.

"Why not?" Jackson asks.

"We don't know yet that really far in the future," I say.

"Are you staying at my house tonight?" Jackson asks.

"Sorry bud I'm staying at mine but I can eat breakfast with you," Blake says to a sad Jackson who instantly turns into a happy one.

"Really?" Jackson asks.

"Yep I'll meet you here in the morning," he says.

"Is Robbie and Kimberly talking over there?" Colin asks as they sit down.

"Ya they are getting to know each other," I say.

"Why are they in love too," Henry says.

"We aren't in love we are dating and we just really like each other," I say.

"Sounds like love bro," Henry says to Colin.

"It is they just won't admit it because they are 13 and 15," Colin says.

"How would you know about love at 11?" I ask.

"We live with mom and dad is that answer enough," Henry says pointing to our parents who are holding hands and smiling at each other as the walk towards out table.

"Ok fair enough," I say.

"Your brothers are a little weird," Blake whispers.