Chapter 4

Max's POV

The Outcasts and the Beserkers took me to Outcast island.

"So what are you gonna do? Huh?! Torture me until I train your dragons?" I grumbled leaning back on the sail post.

Alvin slapped me, "You little bitch."

"Hey!" Dagur yelled jumping on Alvin's boat. "I need her! Don't harm the girl!"

My jaw dropped, "I'm sorry what?"

"We agreed that we'd team up to take down Berk together! But! I need her to do it!" Dagur insisted.

"And her dragon?!" Alvin pouted.

Dagur nodded, "I need both of them."

Dagur drew a knife and cut me free, handing my sword back to me, "If you and your dragon want to stay alive you will do exactly what I say."

I pulled up my hood and gave a fake evil grin, "What do you want me to do?"

Dagur patted me on the shoulder and led us over to his boat.

This is sketchy.

"I'll do whatever to keep you alive." I whispered to Shadow.

"You and I will become the best of friends." Dagur evilly chuckled. "Go to Berk. And gather intel."

"I just came from there. I could get you some more backup." I grinned.

Maaax...

"I already have enough vikings!" Dagur protested.

"That's not what I mean..." I crossed my arms.

Dagur smirked, "I like you already!"

I jumped on Shadow and took off to an island I discovered a few years ago.

An island covered in Skrills.

Hiccup's POV

"Did Rider seem familiar to you? Like in any way shape or form?" I asked Astrid as I paced back and forth.

"She did actually. And that picture. Her drawing style. It's-"

"The same as mine. I know. That's why I think she's our missing daughter." I stopped pacing and looked at Astrid's shocked face.

"How?!" She demanded.

"Think about it. Toothless took me away when I was five. Then this girl who looks just like me by the way shows up with a Night Fury and wearing a dragon scale cloak that looks just like mine. She said her name was Rider. What kind of person would have a kid named Rider? No, I think that's our Maximum. I believe that girl is Max, our daughter." I continued to pace and wave my hands around in silly hand gestures.

Max's POV @ Skrill Island

Skrills are supposed to be very rare but when Shadow and I were on an adventure we discovered their home island far away from ours.

"Thunder! Where are ya buddy?!" I cupped my hands yelling his name.

A large purple and black Skrill landing in front of us and bowed, Nice to see you again, old friend.

I nodded, "Yes it's been too long. Listen I need your help and the help of the others."

What can we do?

"You know of Dagur?" Thunder nodded. "Well he captured me a few hours ago. And he said that if I don't do what he says then he'll kill me and Shadow."

So what are we supposed do then?

"He wants me to gather reinforcements. For the attack on Berk he's planning. But I can't let that happen. I was hoping you could 'fake' your loyalty to him until the attack and then help me destroy his ships." I explained nervously.

The Skrill took a moment to think about what he was getting him and his pack in to.

Alright, we'll do it.