Chapter 6

*Sofia's POV*

I looked up at Niall's beautiful blue eyes. I was happy that he forgives me, but when I turn around I see the boys with anger and confusion. I don't know why, but I'm getting a bit worried.

*Zayn's POV*

I was so mad I wanted to find that Jake guy how dare he hurt a little girl. She doesn't deserve this. I could tell that Sofia was scared when she looked at us boys, but I would do anything for her not to be scared any more. I want her to know that we are never going to let anyone hurt her, but I don't want to just say it, I want to show her. I took my iPhone out and something came up I checked my notes and saw that Sofia's birthday is in 2 days. Damn, it how could I forget my little girl's birthday.

*Louis's POV*

I got a text from Zayn. Why would he text me instead of saying it out loud, but whatever. I opened the text and it said,

From Zayn: It is going to be Sofia's birthday in 2 days we have to do something.

My eyes went wide. Oh my gosh, how could I forget that. I have no idea what to do, but I think I have something for her. Niall told me that she likes Ed Sheeran so I think we should take her to see him. Wow, Louis you're so smart.

*Sofia's POV*

I saw Zayn's and Louis's expression change, but in a good way. They looked at me first and then it seems like they were thinking about something.

"Niall can I go upstairs to freshen up?" I asked

"'Of course, you can, you don't need to ask."

He smiled, I always loved Niall's smile, but I did want to hear his laugh. I'm probably still a fan of them even though they are my dad's. I went upstairs and went to the shower, I put Ed Sheeran Little Bird and Little Mix Wings. I love those songs so much, but I'm a huge fan of Ed Sheeran. I remember my birthday was coming up in 2 days, but I don't think the guys know that but I guess I will spend my birthday again with nobody.

*Liam's POV*

Zayn and Louis had reminded us that Sofia's birthday is in 2 days. We all started to think what to do, but then Louis already had an idea.

"We should go take her to an Ed Sheeran concert. She does love him and I guess she will be really happy."

We all agreed. I called Ed and he said he would love to meet her. Danielle texted me that Eleanor and Perrie are coming over to see Sofia.

"Hey guys the girls are coming to see Sofia later, so we have to get ready."

I didn't want to tell sofia because I want it to be a surprise. But then Perrie texted me and said,

From Perrie: Hey, is it ok to bring my girls if that's ok. We all wanted to see her. xxx

To Perrie: yes, you could bring them. ^_^

* 20 min. Later*

The girls got here and Sofia was in Niall's room. Her room is almost finished, but hopefully she likes it.

* Sofia POV*

I took about 20 minutes in the shower. I take a really long time. I heard some people come in I guess we had guess over. I put on skinny jeans and a Little Mix shirt. Hey, don't laugh at me, I like them also.
"Sofia, come downstairs. We have visitors." I heard Niall yell.

"Ok, I'm coming!"

I went downstairs and saw.... Oh My Gosh! It was LITTLE MIX and I started to freak out. Damn, I have this Little Mix shirt, oh no. I didn't recognize who the other girls were but I'm happy to meet them I guess.

"Hi, I see you're a fan of little mix which is awesome by the way."Said Perrie. I shook my head yes. I was speechless.

"Hey Sofia, this is my girlfriend Danielle." Said Liam.

"Hi, nice to meet you."All of a sudden I felt someone come up to me and hug me tight.

"Eleanor let go don't you see that she can't breathe." Said louis

"Oops, sorry hi as you already know I'm Eleanor, Louis's girlfriend." She said

"Hi, I see, you two are alike because you run up to people and hug them until they can't breathe ha-ha." I said laughing a little.

Perrie told me she had a surprise, I wonder what it is.