My Life

Hi, I got a few questions. I'm not going to answer all. If I don't answer yours, then I'm sorry. But some of you guys said that you wouldn't mind if I told you about myself. I'll start with the basic. My name is Rebeca and I'm from NJ. I love it here I wouldn't want to move out of here. Even if I got a house in London, I would only go for vacation. Maybe meet some cute guys. ;). Lol. So I will start with the questions.

1. When did you start writing? -Hmm, I don't remember the exact date or month, but I think I started around April. I had been inspired by so many people on Wattpad, so I decided to do a story.

2. What's your favorite color? -Hmm, that is pretty hard. I like purple, black, red, aqua green, blue, light orange, but my number one favorite is aqua green.

3. What's your favorite food? -PIZZA!!!! I'M IN LOVE WITH PIZZA I WANT TO MARRY IT LMFAO!!

4. If you could date any of the members of 1D, who would it be? All of them are my favorite, but I would say Niall. He is so adorable and his accent is OH MY LAWWWD JESUS! HE'S PERFECT.

5. If you were actually adopted by 1D, how would you react? - Well, I'm not sure. I guess I would fangirl in the inside, but in reality, I would be happy and run upstairs pack and not waste any time.

Ok, I'll start with something good and then it will go bad at the end. So I had a happy life. I love to sing, dance, and write stories. One direction, Ed Sheeran, 5SOS, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, etc., is the best. Every time I listen to them, I just get happy. I speak Spanish, so I'm Latina!! I was happy and I didn't care how I looked or how I acted until one day I was called names. I've been called ugly..... fat..... stupid.. etc.. It didn't matter at first until more and more people said that to me. Little by little, depression began to form. I don't talk a lot when I'm home now, but I used to. I used to talk about how my day was or something else, but now I don't.  You guys make me feel a bit better with all the nice comments and One direction makes me feel good. I know it's weird, but it seems like their music speaks to me. They're weird and funny which makes me happy. You guys kind of got me out of this hole. I'm struggling. I'm trying to find my old self, the fun and happy one, not the girl who acts like she is happy, but in reality I'm not. I put on music and I relax myself and I get happy for a little bit. I put funny videos from the boys at their concerts. I do get sad because I never got to meet them and I would love to tell them how they make me happy and how I don't get really depressed because of them and that's all I ask for. I want to tell them that they changed my life and this also goes for you guys. I would love to meet you. I would hug you and say thank you for supporting me.

So this is me. This is what I'm going through. If you guys have problems, message me or Kik me its beca123001.