Chapter 22

*Sofia’s POV*
His face was covered with blood. He looks so pale. I was shaking. I don't want to know who he is, but I know later I will regret it. I walked carefully to the police.

"W... who is he?"

"Sofia, this is Andrew."

What? He tried coming back for me. The kid over there was helping him. No wonder he was scared. He has been beaten up by him. I feel bad for the kid, but at the same time I don’t.

"Sofia, you realize that you could have a normal life. Andrew is dead and the other guy is in jail."

"Yeah, I know what about that kid over there?"

"I don’t know we need to get him checked up. He seems hurt. After that, we will see if he has any family members."

"Ok, I will, um, get back over there. Thank you."

"No problem." He smiled.

I said goodbye and went straight to Jack.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I’m in shock that he is dead, but I feel bad for the kid over there."

"Why?"

"He has been hurt really badly and he might end up at a foster home."

"Well, I don’t know, but you should get some rest."

He kissed my forehead and we went inside. Everybody was in the living room. When they saw me, they ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Sofia, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I’m just in shock. I can’t believe that he is dead."

"Yeah, well, at least you’re alright and you’re safe." Said Niall.

"Yeah, I’m tired, I’ll go upstairs."

I smiled. They all nodded. I went upstairs and put on a tank top and some sweatpants.

I lay on the bed. Before I fell asleep, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

"Hey, sorry, I was checking on you." Said Jack.

"Oh, well, I was about to fall asleep."

"Sorry, I’ll go back."

"NO! Please stay with me."

He turned back and gave me a huge smile showing off his dimples. Oh, did I tell you he has deep dimples just like Harry. He got on the bed and he pulled me close to him. I put my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beat which is so relaxing.

I fell into a deep sleep. Too much has happened to me today. Some of it was good and some was bad.

*Dream*

I’m walking around the house. I hear banging. I go downstairs and I scream. Both of the guys have beaten Jack and the boys.

"Well, hello, love, how are you?"

"Get off of me!!"

"Oh, no, you’ve been really naughty."

"No, please, get off of me!!"

"STAY STILL!!"

"NO, PLEASE!"

*end of dream*

"Sofia, Sofia, wake up!" I heard.

I got up and yelled.

"Please, don’t hurt me, please! I’m begging you!!"

"Sofia, its Jack. You’re alright. Shh, calm down, baby." He whispered while I cried.

I know that it will haunt me. I will always remember no matter what.

"They were there. They killed all of you guys."

"Shhh,  it’s ok because that will never happen ok."

I shook my head yes. I looked at the time and it’s already night.

"Jack, are the boys here?"

"They are sleeping."

"Oh, let’s go downstairs."

He nods his head and we went downstairs. I made cereal for both of us. Jack put on Hangover 3. I love that movie so much. It’s really funny. I looked at Jack. I don’t know a lot about him. I wonder if he sings. I find it attractive when a boy can sing. When is his birthday? Oh well, I’ll ask him later. I went to the couch and gave him his cereal.

"Can you sing for me?"

I couldn’t handle it. I had to ask him.

"Um, I don’t sing."

"Aw, but why."

I asked in a childish voice.

"I just don’t. Well, I sing, but when I’m alone, that’s all."

"Oh, well, pretend you’re alone and sing."

"No."

"PARTY POOOPER!!"

"Oh, well, I rather be a party pooper. I’m not singing."

I put on a sad face.

"Fine!"

******
Hey!!

46 votes on this one in order to get the next chapter. :) Love you guys <3