Chapter 13

* Harry’s POV*
I started to freak out. I didn't see any of the boys there or Sofia. I saw knife's on the floor. I looked around and didn't find anyone there.

"SOFIA, SOFIA, WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE HERE. SOFIA!!!!!!"

This couldn't be. Where could they be? I was so mad. I found myself punching the wall. I didn't care if I was bleeding. I lost my three brothers and my little girl I had to find them right away.

"HARRY!!!! IN HERE LOOK!!!"Said Louis. We went to Sofia room, I saw blood there.

"LOUIS, GO CHECK THE CAMERAS!!"

We still didn't finish her room we've been busy lately. Louis came back and he had tears going down his cheeks. They got them, they........ Beat the boys and Sofia up and then... They left.

"Wait, but they didn't take them."

"No, there is nothing else. Let’s go keep checking."

We went to the basement no one. I kept hearing Louis scream my name so I went back upstairs.

"HARRY, THEY ARE OUTSIDE THEY NEED OUR HELP!!"

When I got there I saw them bleed a lot. They were in the backyard. Louis got Sofia, I got Niall, and then Liam and finally Louis got Zayn. We called the ambulance because they were bleeding a lot. When I looked at Sofia, she had a cut on her stomach. I got one of my shirts to try and stop her from bleeding too much. The other boys were just in pain.

The ambulance came in 5 minutes. We went inside my car and drove over there I was freaking out. They took the boys fast and also Sofia she stopped bleeding a lot. Louis was in panic mode he didn't stop moving around.

*Sofia’s POV*
I'm in so much pain I just want to yell, but I'm too weak. I just want to die. This is too much for me, I can't take it anymore. I was rushed to the emergency room. After that I was asleep.

*Louis’s POV*

I panicked why today, why right now? Just why I need to have answers. I just pray that the boys and she would be o.k. don't want to end it like this. I want Sofia to grow up talented, smart and for her to get married & have kids. I want the best for her, but with the boys they are my brothers, they were always there by my side they never left me out. If Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle found out, they would be freaking out right now like I am.