Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Louis's POV

We went to sound check today because we have a meeting tomorrow. We had a good sound check despite the technical issues which were easy fixes. I could tell that everyone is physically and mentally tired. It's 11 P.M. and I am already ready to go to bed. We drove home and as soon as I hit the mattress, I was out.

-The next day-

I wake up and I feel much more refreshed, but I'm so tired and out of energy. I haven't felt the same since I saw Eleanor. I get up out of bed to wake up everyone. They all moaned and groaned, but they got up and walked into the living room.

"How about breakfast," I questioned.

When I said breakfast, everyone suddenly woke up from being tired and started nodding excitedly. We all got dressed and went to breakfast. We didn't decide right away so we went to Denny's since it was on the way to the meeting.

Unfortunately, we got mobbed by fans on the way inside. We are pushed and shoved as he walked into Denny's.

The hostesses and hosts greet us and gather the menus and utensils we need and they show us to our table. We all sit down and we are all greeted with a smile.

"Hello, I am Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz and I will be your server today. Can I start you guys with anything to drink?" She said excitedly.

She has an uncanny resemblance to Eleanor. Her brown hair, facial features, and her height. They could be twins except Liz has blue eyes and freckles. We all order our drinks and food.

We continue to ramble entire food gets here. We all enjoy our breakfast. I enjoy my eggs, pancakes, and hash browns. I see everyone is enjoying their food and about a half of an hour later, I paid for breakfast and we walked out of the restaurant.

We were mobbed once again by fans. I saw some of them crying and I decided to take a few pictures before we had to go to the meeting. I smiled and waved at the fans before we got in the vehicle and drove to the meeting.

I wonder what the meeting is about and why we couldn't have done this yesterday instead of today. We arrive to the building and we greet management and sit down.

I see everyone is obviously bored and doesn't want to be here as much as I do. I just want to be with Eleanor and holding her in my arms. I know Liam misses Danielle too. We both have been mourning since we haven't seen our girlfriends in a while.

"Ok, we won't be here for long, but we have to discuss about what's going on in L.A. Not only do we have a few shows in L.A., you have an award show. We will go straight to L.A. Instead of having a few days off," Said our manager.

We all moan and groan because it has been a while since we had a break.

"I don't think it's fair that we have to do shows and an award show," Liam stepped in.

Thank you because someone finally understands. Silence falls after Liam spoke up for all of us.