Chapter 9

*Niall's POV*

We got to the hospital, I tried to keep up.

“Wait, I have to go with her please she is my daughter please I need to be with her!"

The doctors just push me back; I tried to push through but nothing.

"Sorry, but you have to sit down, we are going to tell you if she is ok. Just calm down."

" How could I calm down, what if she dies?! What has she had something!?"

Liam got me and told me everything was going to be fine. I looked at the doctors and I just nodded. We sat down and waited.

We waited for about 10 minutes, but then the doctor came.

"May I speak to the father of Sofia.”?

" Yes, I'm her father. Is everything ok?" I said.

"Yes, what sense is that Sofia was getting too nervous and it was too much for her to handle.''

“Ok, umm can we go see her please?"  I begged. “Yes you can, but she might be asleep right now."

I really didn't care if she was asleep; I just want to see her. The doctor showed me and the boys in the room that she was in. I saw Sofia laying down sleeping. I went up to her and kissed her on the forehead. Why did this have to happen to her before her birthday? The girls had to go back and go to the studio, but Eleanor and Danielle just went home.

"Niall?" said Sofia.

"Yes, I'm here, don't worry."

"Where are the girls and why am I here?"

"The girls left and you're here because you fainted we were worried so we called the ambulance and Harry was carrying you the whole time."

* Sofia’s POV*

I felt someone kissing me on the forehead; I opened my eyes a little and saw that it was Niall. I'm happy he is here with me. I looked around and saw that I was in the hospital again. I asked Niall, why I was here. He told me that I fainted and Harry was holding me the whole entire time. The doctor came in the room, she seemed really familiar. I tried to see who she was. But right then I knew her; she was the doctor that I had before. That was the day that my parents were killed.

"Hi Sofia nice to see you again how have you been.” she said.

I didn't want to say anything. Everything that happens before were getting to me. I remember the guy that shot my parents. I remember Jake tries to get me back. I felt someone wiping my tears away. I looked up and saw that it was Harry.

"Hey, why are you crying? Please don't cry."

“I’m just thinking of what happen to me the day that I got in the hospital."

*Zayn’s POV*

I felt really bad for Sofia. When Perrie told me that the Jake guy tried getting back Sofia I got really mad. I looked up and saw Sofia crying. I went up to her and I hugged her and I whispered,

“I won't let anyone hurt you. We all love you. If we ever see that Jake guy, we will get him. Just know that you are always going to be protected." she smiled.

Her smile looked exactly like Niall's.

"Thank you, Zayn. I love you so much."

I let go of her and gave her a kiss. I went out to ask the doctors when she could leave.

"She could go home today. She is healthy, but make sure she doesn't get into any harm."

I nodded I went back to the room and told Sofia and the boys that she get to go back home. Sofia was really happy I love seeing her happy. I mostly like everything about her, she is really talented also.

************************************************************************

This chapter might not be that good, but oh well. Please vote and comment. :) and sorry for not updating fast.