Chapter 36

*Harry’s POV*
I felt really bad for Sofia. I can't believe we said those hurtful things to her. We came to this hotel for a reason. There is a game room, pool, movie theater, rooms (of course, lol).
I actually don't want to stay here for a day or two. I want to stay here for about a week. Yeah, that sounds great.

"Hey, how about we stay here for a week?" I asked.

"Yeah, is that ok with you girls?" said Louis.

"Yeah." they all said.

"Great, now let’s go on!" I screamed. I ran outside, grabbed my things and ran inside. I went to my room which was on the 10th floor I picked it out. This floor is mine. Someone comes here they will be attacked with whip cream and string cheese.

I got to my room and opened the door.
Holy molly this room is so big. It's a king sized bed with a beautiful view and the bathroom is so big. Wow, I love this place.

I put my things down and got all the things to set up my trap. It's going to be hard I think. Thank god my friend Justin set up this thing. Now, it's string cheese and whip cream together and if you see someone else but I will get attacked. I put it by the elevator, lights and doors.

"All done!" I yelled

*Sofia’s POV*
Harry ran into the hotel with his things. Well, he is more excited than I am. We all grabbed our things and went inside. Once we got in our jaws hit the floor. There was a this huge table with candy. Mmmm, yummy.

It was beautiful. I don't know what to do now. Wait, Harry said that we are going to stay here for a week. I am not going to wear the same clothes.
I only got my bag that has my phone headphones and my laptop. What a girl needs her technology.

"We didn't bring any clothes, but the one we are wearing." I said

"Actually, I got that cover you see in the 6th floor that is where all the girls will be and there is 2 rooms full with bikinis, dresses, shoes, shirts, short, and pants." Said Jade. (Yeah, I keep forgetting to add the other girls. I'm sorry)

"Wow, ok WOW!!" I was in shock. All these clothes, wow.

"RACE YOU TO THE 6th FLOOR THEN!!!!" I yelled.

I ran to the elevator and pressed the button. The girls were catching up. Niall, Jack, Liam, Louis, and Zayn are laughing at us. Oh, well.

"COME ON COME ON COME ON!!" I yelled.

*Ding*

I got in the elevator and pressed 6 the doors closed before the girls got in. Once I got there, I went to any room. I opened the door and saw a queen sized bed, a table full of candy and make up.

I ran toward the bed and lay down. Wow, this feels nice. I got up and grabbed some candy. And went out to look around. I reached a door and opened it and I'm guessing this is where all the clothes are. I went inside and looked around. I found this really cute bikini. It was a black with red polka dots. I love it. I took it and went back to my room and fell asleep. Even though it's 3 in the afternoon.

*Perrie’s POV*
We tried to catch up with her, but it was too late. We waited until the elevator went back down. But before we went up there we went to the top of the hotel. There was a pool there and it's very big. I think I've never been here before.

"Girls, we should go to the pool and look around." I said

Ok. They all said. We got there and we found a pool table and a pool beside it. Weird but ok. I went to put my feet in and I took out my phone. I wonder what everyone is up to.

I scrolled through twitter and saw that Kiss You was leaked. Wow, ok. Directioners are so good at leaking music. I logged off and went to the girls.

"Hey, have you seen Harry?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"He ran inside and we haven't seen him." she said.

"Let’s find him then."

******

Oh no, she should not have suggested that. Ha-ha, hi. Okay. Bye, just kidding. Love you. Bye xx I’m sorry if this is a short chapter.