Chapter 35

*Sofia's POV*
"Ok, but where is it?" I asked.

"Stop asking questions and go change. Put on a bikini and then put on really comfy clothes." Perrie said.

I nodded and jogged upstairs. Once I got there, I saw Niall crying.

"Niall, what's wrong?" I asked.

He jumped a little, but then he looked up and saw me. Pain, confusion, and hurt is all I see in his eyes.

"Why?" he asked.

"Why what?" I'm confused what did I do wrong?

"I went to get something from your cabinet and I found this." he opened his hand and I saw my blade.

"N-Niall it's complicated I was going to do it, but then I stopped." I looked down and I hurt Niall this time.

"Let me see your wrist."

I extended my arm. You could see some of my scars but they don't really show just a little bit though.

"Sofia I want you to stop, no I need you to stop. I don't want you to hurt yourself. I want you to be healthy, strong and not full with scars." his voice cracked when he said the few last words.

"I know and that's why I stopped, but it's hard to give up on quitting. It takes my pain away. Not everyone understands that. Cutting makes you forget about everything for a second. I don't feel the pain. Niall it's just hard, ok." I said, tears streaming down my face. (It's true 😔 though)

"I know Sofia. I'll help you."

"No, you don't understand. No one will understand. I hate feeling this way. I hate feeling worthless. I'm just tired."

"Tired of what?" he asked.

"I'm tired of feeling ugly, I'm tired of feeling lonely and I'm tired of feeling unwanted. I'm tired of everything. I'm tired of always feeling so empty and the pain that you get in your chest. You feel like the whole world is closing up on you. You can't breathe normally. You just, you just want it to end and it ends by cutting or committing suicide."

(I had to let that out. I cried when I wrote this paragraph)

"Sofia, I didn't know. I want you to feel
good about yourself. I love you everyone does."

"I wish I could believe that I can't trust everyone. Every time I give in, people find a way to hurt me and it's like they want me dead or something."

It's true. Every time I give people a chance, they ruin it by making me more broken.

"I promise that I won't hurt you, ok. Look, I can't lose my princess. I need you with me. You're the only reason why I smile. I love you Sofia." he said.

"I love you too." I walked up and hugged him.

"Now, let me get change." I said.

"Ok." he said and he left the room, leaving the blade on my bed. I grabbed it and I threw it out the window. I know I can do this.

I changed into my bikini and put on a Crazy-Mofo sweat shirt that Niall gave me then I put on sweat pants and uggs. I know it's not that cold outside, but they said to dress into something comfortable.

I went downstairs and everyone was talking in the living room. Eleanor looked up and gave me a smile.

"Ok, let's go!" she said while jumping.

They all got up and went to the car. We took two cars since everyone didn't fit in. I went with Harry, Zayn, Niall, and Perrie. The others went into the second car. Harry was driving us.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Surprise." they all said.

"Can I get your phone? I left mine at home." I asked Perrie.

"Sure." she gave me her phone.

I went on twitter and she was logged in. I scrolled through her notifications. A lot of people said congrats Perrie and Zayn. Ummmmm.

"Perrie, how do they know you're engaged?"

"What, let me see." she said.

Her eyes widen. She has shown me a picture of her and Zayn kissing in the club and you could see the ring on her finger. Nice one, guys! ( Note sarcasm)

Eghh, they were going to
find out anyway.

I got the phone back and there were a lot of nice fans, some are rude, but there are like 10 people who are rude ass bitches.

"We are here." said Harry.

I looked out and saw a hotel.

"A hotel?"

"It's an empty hotel and we are staying there until tomorrow." said Harry.

"Yay!!" I'm excited.

******
Hey :) so some of you are asking what the sequel is called.

It's called

Trying to remember

Now, you're probably confused, ok. At the end, something happens to
Sofia and it's a sad ending. I'm
sorry if you don't like the idea, but if you do, yay! I like the idea and I have so much I think you will like it

Vote, comment, and please. Love you xx