Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Harry's POV

I still can't believe that I am taking Jesy out tonight. She keeps asking where we are going but I keep telling her the same answer, "It's a surprise". She is begging and I can't give in because that would ruin the surprise. She is adorable when she is begging me to tell her. Her begging me to tell her makes me want to tell her that we are going to a Blink 182 concert.

I get out of the car and I opened the door for Jesy. By the expressions on her face, she is confused and as we get closer to the arena, she realizes it's for a concert.

"Harry! You got tickets to Blink 182. How? They have been sold out for weeks." She said excitedly.

"Well I asked Paul to help me out. I know that you love Blink 182 so I decided to take you out see them." I said

I smiled and she unexpectedly pulls me into a hug. I was taken into shock because the hug was sudden. I put my face into her hair and it smells like strawberries. She pulls away, grabs my hand, and stares into my eyes. Oh, I want to kiss her so badly. I lean closer to her so there is no space between us. When I go in to kiss her, she moves away and said let's go get inside.

+++

Jesy and I have been at the concert for a half hour and she hasn't said anything to me since I tried to kiss her in the parking lot. Did I do something wrong? Was it too fast? My mind is filling up with hypotheticals. The strumming of the guitars interrupts my thoughts. Blink 182 comes onto the stage.

"Hey guys! How's everyone doing tonight?" said Mark.

I remember the names of members and a few things but otherwise, I don't really know too much about them. The crowd roared with excitement. The band got started with some songs that I didn't recognize. I see Jesy is enjoying herself as she jumps up and down beside me. The tempo slows down and I recognize the song that they are playing now. As the song's introduction continues, Jesy tugs my hand to bring me closer to her. She guides my hands to wrap them around her waist. Her back leans against my chest and our body together sway to the music.

I swear that I can go on forever again
Please let me know that my one bad day will end
I will go down as your lover, your friend
Give me your lips and with one kiss we begin
Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight
Cause I am, I'm lost without you

I'll leave my room open till sunrise for you
I'll keep my eyes patiently focused on you
Where are you now I can hear footsteps, I'm dreaming
And if you will, keep me from waking to believe this

Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight
Cause I am, I'm lost without you

Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight
Cause I am, I'm lost without you

I'm lost without you

Before the song ends, Jesy turns around and her lips collide with mine.

Perrie's POV

I just saw Zayn a few minutes ago and he is asking me to forgive him for cheating on me. I told him to give me some time because I am not sure if I should forgive him. He slept with another girl, how could I forgive him for an idiotic mistake like that? He said he loved me and he realized that he made a mistake. I don't believe it though, because if he knew that it was a mistake, he wouldn't have done it in the first place. I just need to clear my mind from all the drama that has been occurring lately. I changed into a swimsuit and put some clothes over it. I grabbed a towel, my room key, and my phone. As I was walking to the lifts, I decided to check my phone. I unlock my phone and I see 10 unread messages. My eyes scanned through the first few messages.

From Zayn: I'm sorry for what I did. Please forgive me. I love you.

From Zayn: Making you upset was the biggest mistake that I have made in my life. I'm sorry.

From Zayn: You are the best thing that has happened to me and I don't want to lose you. I'm lost without you.

I closed out the messages because I don't want to read any more messages from him. As I turn off my phone, I run into a chest. "I'm sorry," I said to the person before looking up. It was Zayn and he didn't say anything else. He nodded and left. He is giving me the space that I need and that's probably why he didn't say anything else since he showed up at my door. I need to clear my mind so I head into the lift and press the top floor to go to the pool.

Sofia's POV

We finished The Hunger Games and Jack heads to bed. He kisses my forehead and leaves me staring at the dark screen. The things that have been happening lately is too much for me to cope with. I almost told Niall that I love Luke. I love Jack and he's helped me through so much. Where would I be without Jack? I honestly have no idea where I would be.

I get up and I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Luke.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Can I come in?" he asked

"Fine." I’m still mad but I hope he came here to say sorry for causing all of this.

I go to the fridge to grab some ice cream. I have been craving for ice cream since me and Jack started watching the movie. It’s a weird habit when I watch a movie I have a craving for ice cream.

I got my ice cream and I turn around and I bumped into Luke.

"I'm sorry," We both said. He cracks a small smile which causes me to smile.

"What are doing here, in my room?"I asked him while I find the light switch on the wall. Luke with his hair messed up like usual. He was in a T-shirt and sweatpants like I am.

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay and to apologize for causing issues with your boyfriend." He said.

I smiled and said "It's fine and I'm okay."

He is concerned just by the look on his face.

"Where's your boyfriend of yours anyway?" He asked.

"He went to bed because he was tired after watching The Hunger Games." I replied.

"Do you mind if I accompany you?" He asked while scratching his neck.

"Ummm, sure." I said, unsure about this.

He deserve a second chance I guess. I always give people a second chance.

Luke ended up staying with me and we talked about anything that came to mind. We have a lot in common. He is funny, sweet, and confident. He told me some jokes and funny stories from his past.

He comes closer to me and I don't want him to get the wrong way so I scoot further away. I can tell he likes me and it's obvious. He tells me another joke and I ended up laughing loudly. I heard footsteps from the other side of the room and it was Jack and he has awoken from his slumber. He rubs his eyes and he sees me and Luke. Not again.

_______________________

Hey guys! I'm Summer and I am Rebeca's new co-owner. I will be writing chapters on Mondays. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and others that I will write in the future. My account is @TrueSumm3rmusic98 and I have a story called Twists & Turns. I want to take a moment to thank Rebeca for making me her new co-owner. What do you think will happen next? Love you all! xxx