Chapter 14

*Niall’s POV*
I woke up in wires. I looked around and saw that I was in the hospital. I saw the boys in the room. I turned around and I also saw Sofia. She had stitches she probably got that because she got stabbed. I felt so bad for her. The nurse came in and she was looking at papers.

"Hi, how are you feeling?" Said the nurse.

"I’m fine, but is Sofia going to be alright."

"Yes, she is, but she might need to stay here for a couple of days."

What! A couple of days... it’s her birthday tomorrow. It should be a day for her to be happy.

"UGHHH, WHY!!!"

"Sir, you need to calm down. You’re not strong enough to have this much pain."

"Niall, listen to her, please."

I turned and saw that Sofia was awake. I started to cry she's been through so much and she never had a great time.

"I need to speak to Harry and Louis please."

"Ok, I’m going to get them."

*Louis’s POV*

Harry and I just waited. We saw a nurse coming towards us.

"Niall wants to see you guys."

We got up and followed her into the room. I saw Sofia there in wires and stitches I saw the boys just in wires. I was crying, I couldn't bare to see my own brothers like this. I saw that Niall was awake I went to him and I hugged him.

"I'm sorry, Niall."

"It's not your fault, Louis. I would do anything to protect her."

I didn't say anything I was just looking at the ground.

"Louis, please don't cry hey look at the bright side, at least we are ok."

"‘Yeah, which is a good thing."

I turn around to see if Harry was still here. He was with Sofia, holding her hand. I went to her and I saw that she was in pain. I really hope that the police would get Jake and the other guy. Niall just told me that they have to stay here for a couple of days. I was mad also because Sofia would never get to meet Ed Sheeran and she is not going to have a good birthday. I need another plan I don't know what it would be but some way, somehow she is going to have the best birthday she could ever have. Maybe I could tell Ed to come to the house and play for her. But also I could invite Dani and Eleanor plus Little Mix.

"Why are you laughing, Louis."

I looked up and saw that Harry was looking at me with concern.

"Ohhh, nothing to worry about."

*Harry’s POV*

I saw Louis laughing. I didn't find anything funny here. I asked him and he didn't tell me. Sometimes Louis could be really weird. When he is thinking about something it’s either a good plan or a bad plan to give revenge. I think I'm going with the second choice because it's usually that. Sofia was quiet, she didn't say anything to me.

"Hey, Sofia, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking about something."

"Oh, ok, well me and Louis are going to get something to eat for you and the boys. Do you want anything?"

"No, I’m not hungry right now, but you could get anything for me if I get hungry later."

I stood up and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I told Louis to come with me. We went to Nando's. There weren't any paparazzi or any fans there and that was a good thing because some of them say rude comments about Sofia and I don't like that. We got the food and went back to the hospital. When we got there was a man asking for Sofia I notice him, he was the one that made me go out cold.

"CALL THE POLICE!! HE IS THE GUY THAT ALMOST KILLED SOFIA!!"

He turned around and saw that it was me. He ran away and I was chasing after him I finally caught up to him and I was beating him a lot.

"DON'T YOU EVER GET NEAR HER AGAIN OR ELSE YOU ARE DEAD!!!"

"Hahaha, you think you could do that."

I punched him one more time and he was out. The police came and they took him away.

"Are you okay, sir?"

"'Yes, I am, but there is one more guy that you guys need to catch in order for my daughter to be safe."

"Ok, I understand we are trying to find him don't worry."

"Thank you."

I went back to the hospital and saw that Louis was in the room eating. He ran up to me and told me that he is relieved that I'm ok. The boys were awake and they were eating also I guess they were really hungry but the only person I didn't see eating was Sofia. I guess she isn't hungry, but I still hope she could get some food in her.