Chapter 12

*Zayn’s POV*

"Oh my gosh, Zayn, I’m so sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry!"Said Sofia.

A lot of times. It wasn't her fault that all this happens.

"Shh, Sofia, it’s ok, I’m fine ok, please stop crying." I said.

She didn't stop, she was so disappointed.

"No, it's my fault I got you guys in this mess in the first place. If you guys haven't adopted me, you wouldn't have been in this situation." Said Sofia.

When she told me that, I felt like my heart had dropped.

"Sofia, please don’t say that. Don't say that because it’s not your fault at all." I said.

"Yes, it is."

I didn’t say anything else. I just stayed quiet. I wanted to show her how much I love her, how much WE love her. She went through so much. Louis was there with his head down he was crying. The rest of the boys were awake, I guess I was the last one that woke up.

"Sofia lets go to the room."Said Niall.

She nods her head and got up and went with Niall.

* Louis’s POV*
I couldn't believe that Sofia said it's her fault that we got in this mess. It wasn't really it was those guys. Sofia went with Niall to her room. I just thought today would be a good day for her. She is turning 14 tomorrow and I knew what I had to do right now.

"Guys, we are going to report this and get that Jake guy and his partner, but there is one thing you have to tell me. What happen when you guys went downstairs?"

Harry started telling me the story.

"When we went downstairs, we were getting the things to start cooking. But then we heard someone coming inside we thought it was you two, but it wasn’t we heard glass falling on the floor. We all went and that when we saw Jake. He told us if we don't give Sofia back to him, he would come back for us. But we refused. He laughed and all of a sudden I felt someone hit me hard in the back and that's when I passed out."

"Yeah, we tried stopping the guys, but I was the next target and I think after that the boys got hit."Said Liam.

That got me madder. I couldn't take it anymore; I stood up and went out the room.

"LOUIS WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!" Said Harry.

"I’M GOING TO REPORT THIS!! DON'T YOU SEE THAT OUR LITTLE GIRL IS GETTING HURT BY THIS DUDE!!" I yelled.

"I know... I'm going with you then." Harry and I walked out. We finally got to the police station. We walked in.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?"

"Yes, we would like to report these two guys that broke into our house and tried getting our adopted daughter, Sofia."

She looked up with wide eyes.

"Yes, ok, we have to get straight to the office. I think you guys are the one that found the two guys that got out of jail."

"Ok."

We followed her and we saw the office.

"Please sit down."

I nodded my head. We waited for about 10 minutes until someone finally came in.

"Hello boys, I heard that you guys know. These two guys that broke in your house right." Said a police officer.

"Yes we do, but we only know one of their names one of them is Jake he tried taking away my adopted daughter. Her name is Sofia and she is turning 14. She is scared of him. He was the first one who adopted her, but he ended up abusing her a lot. Sofia told me that he did drugs." Said Louis.

"Ok, see we're trying to locate where he is, but we don't have any information. But thanks to you guys, now we do."

"You welcome, but can you guys get him because I know for a fact he is trying to get our baby girl and we don't want that man to lay a finger on her."

"I understand we are going to do whatever it takes to get those two men." He said.

"Thank you." Said Harry.

He nodded as a reply. We left the police station and went home. Once we got there I couldn't believe what in seeing. Why right now!! My baby girl is.........