Chapter 58

*Danielle’s POV*

I called Perrie and she didn't answer. I then called Eleanor.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?" Said Eleanor.

"Hey. Did you talk to Perrie? Remember that she said we were going out today." I said.

"No, I called her and she didn't answer. I'm guessing that she is busy. How about we both go to the mall and we can talk." Said Eleanor.

"Yeah, sure, I'll be over in about fifteen minutes." I said.

"Ok, bye." She said.

"Bye."

I went to get ready. I got a pair of black leggings and I put on a big great sweater and I put on my fake nerdy glasses. I then put my hair in a messy bun and for shoes I grabbed a pair of white converse.

Once I finished I grabbed my phone, keys and my bag. I left the house. I walked towards my car and unlocked it, I got in and I started the car and left.

***
I walked towards Eleanor's door and I knocked on it. The door flew open and she said,

"Hey! You ready?"

"Yeah, now let’s go, we have a lot to talk about." I said.

"Ok, let me just go get my stuff." She ran to get her stuff and within 30 seconds, she came back and she closed the door.

"Let’s go in my car." I offered.

"Ok."

***
We walked in the mall and it was packed. We didn't mind though, it's like this every day. As long as people don't ask us for photos or anything, then we are fine. It's not like we hate taking pictures with some Directioners if that’s how you call them. We just need our space, you know?

We went to some stores and we bought a lot of things. Our hands were full and we were getting a bit tired and hungry.
We went to a frozen yogurt place since we weren't that hungry, why not eat a little snack.

I got my ice cream and I looked for a place to sit. I found one and I sat down, Eleanor takes a long time to just get some ice cream. She likes a lot of those different types of flavors, but she doesn't want to eat a lot, so it takes her a while to choose.

She finally came back and she had a big cup filled with different type of ice cream and toppings. I laughed at her and I continued to eat.