Chapter 34

*Sofia's POV*

"No, no, it's not ok. These voices are killing me inside. I'm so broken Jack and nobody can fix me."I started sobbing.

HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!

"YES, HE DOES! SHUT UP!!" I screamed.

"It's ok, I'm here for you and it's going to be alright." he cooed in my ear.

It's not going to be alright, if only he could understand.

There was a knock on the door. I don't know who it was but I don't want anybody here, but jack.

"I'll go check who it is." he said.

"No, stay."

"Sofia, they won't leave us alone."

"Fine."

I give up, but I am not going to

talk to any of the boys.

I heard jack talking.

"Sofia, it's Niall and he wants to talk to you."

"No, tell him to leave me alone." I said.

Now, I'm getting angry. If Niall gets close to me, I will not hesitate to hit him.

"Come on, Sofia, you guys have to get along some way, somehow."

"Fine, but he can't touch me and I won't look at him." I said looking down.

Something shiny caught my eye.

DAMN IT!! THE BLADE.

I got up real quick and grabbed the blade. I put it inside my cabinet. I looked in the mirror one more time. My eyes are extremely red and my hair is so messed up. I brushed my hair so I won't look like a total mess.

"Sofia?" I heard someone say.

I think it's Niall. I went to my bed and sat down.

"What do you want, Niall?"

"Sofia, I am so sorry. I didn't mean those words that I said to you. I was drunk and I wasn't thinking straight. I am so sorry, Sofia. I would do anything. Just please forgive me. You're my daughter and I love you. Please, I need my baby girl back."

I looked up. He was crying.

"Niall, you hurt me badly."

"I know I did and I'm sorry. If you told me about the depression, I would of been there for you a lot more." he said.

"I don't know if I could trust you, what if you do it again?"

"It won't happen again, I promise, but can you please come downstairs. They really miss you."

"Sure, they do."

"Please? They feel so bad and they have been crying nonstop." He said, looking straight into my eyes.

I knew he wasn't lying. To tell you the truth, I do want to see them, but there is one problem. I'm scared.

I decided to go either way. I can't lose them because they have been a huge part of my life.

"Fine, but I won't forgive you guys that easily."

I looked over to see Jack on his phone.

"Jack, let's go."

He looked up and smiled. We went downstairs to the living room.

"Hey, guys." I said awkwardly.

They all looked up at me.

"Sofia, we missed you." said Harry.

He came up to give me a hug, but I pushed him away.

He looked hurt. I kind of feel bad.

No, Sofia, you're mad at them, remember that.

"Look, I'm not going to forgive you, just yet, but also I will not trust you guys. You guys did something wrong. You said words that I never wanted to hear." I said.

I looked down at my feet just thinking about it makes me want to cry.

"Sofia, I'm extremely sorry you're like a sister to me and I really need you." Someone said.

I looked up and saw Perrie in front of me. When did she get this close?

"Perrie is right. You're my little sister and I need you. Who is going to be there for me when I need them?" Said Dani.

"Please, we are so sorry, Sofia." said Liam.

"I love you guys. I don't want to lose you, but the reason why I didn't want to see you or talk to you was because I'm scared." I admit.

"Scared of what?" said Louis.

"Scared of getting hurt again. I'm so broken and you don't even know it."

"We will try and fix you." Said Harry.

"No, even if you try, I will always be broken."

It's true, people try and try and at the end of the day, I still hate myself. People tell me to stay positive to keep on trying, but it's hard. It's easier said than done. Depression is a battle. You either win or you lose by dying.

"Can we at least try?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I said.

"Ok, one more question do you forgive us?" said Niall.

"I guess so."

Their faces lit up. I loved it. We were all going to hug until someone got a phone call. And it was Liam.

"Hello?" He said.

"Yeah, ok... wait really.. I thought we had a month or two. Oh, it's in two weeks. Alright, bye." He ended the call.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Management we start tour in two weeks."

"I thought we were going to start in October?" said Louis.

"Yeah, well they changed it." He said.

"Wow then we don't have that much time." Said Niall.

"Yeah, now before we do anything. I want to make this up to you." said Eleanor.

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise." she said.

*****

Hi so I decided to do a sequel for this story. Now it's almost midnight ha-ha I decided to write for you guys. Now, bye. I hope you liked this chapter.