Chapter 27

*Sofia’s POV*

"No, please don't leave I'm sorry I didn't mean it!!" Niall said.

"Yes, you did Niall. You said that you hate her and you’re only doing this for fame." said Liam. He was slurring. He must have drank too much.

"No, it was a lie and I was drunk. Well, I still am, but now I’m a bit sober!!"

"No, Niall you hurt me and I can’t deal with this. I DON’T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN! I DON’T WANT TO END UP CUTTING AGAIN AND HAVING DEPRESSION!! YES, I DID HAVE DEPRESSION UNTIL I MET YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU MADE ME SO FREAKING HAPPY!!" I yelled.

"W-what?" I heard Zayn say.

"Yes, I used to cut and I use to have depression. Those were the darkest days. Ok."

I grabbed my stuff and walked to the door. I can’t do this and I won’t have it.

"Please, don’t leave, Sofia." I turned around and saw jack.

"I can’t do this. I don’t want to repeat my past and I’m scared that they will hurt me again."

"They won’t and I promise I’m going to protect you. Please, don’t leave. i-i need you. I’m in love with you and without you, I’m not me. Please, stay."

I looked at him in the eyes. He was about to cry. I feel so bad. I looked at those people and saw Niall and Zayn crying. The rest of them are laughing at everything. Wow, they drank too much.

"Sofia, p-please, I won’t do it again. I don’t know what got into me. I was extremely drunk and those words I didn’t mean  it. Liam is drunk and once we are all sober, we are going to regret this."

"No, we are not!!" They all said.

"SHUT UP!!" Niall yelled.

"YEAH, SHUT UP, GO UPSTAIRS OR SOMETHING! LEAVE YOU ASSHOLES!!" Jack also yelled.

"Please, stay." Niall and Jack both said.

Should I stay or should I not?

*****

HOLA! Lol. Hi, I’m bored and I decided to update. I was going to do homework, but I don’t feel like doing it. Lol, so yeah, love you. Bye.

P.s  I’m sorry if it's a short chapter.