Chapter 20

*Sofia’s pov*
I woke up having the urge to pee. You know what you get like you have to pee a waterfall. Yeah, well, that’s me right now. I tried to move until I felt someone’s arm wrapped around my waist. I looked up and saw that it was Jack. He looks so adorable when he sleeps. I don’t want to leave. I just want to stay here and watch him, but I knew in any second I would pee myself. I carefully put his arms around a pillow and I went upstairs. After I was done I brushed my hair and put my bikini on. Well, you’re probably wondering why I am going to the pool. Well, one, I feel like it and two it’s hot. I went downstairs and that’s when I noticed everyone is still there. I went outside and jumped in the pool. It felt refreshing. I was calm and it was peaceful. Until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I was about to punch the person until I saw that it was Jack.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me!!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to be with my beautiful girlfriend."

"Aw, you’re so cute."

"Oh, ok, so I’m only cute to you. Alright, I see how it is."

" What you want me to call you hot?" "Yes, now say it."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

" What if I don't want to?"

"Then I will tickle you."

My mouth dropped and I hate getting tickled.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, yes I will. Now say it."

"No!"

"Ok, you asked for it."

He started to tickle me. I tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge.

"OK, OK, I’LL SAY IT!!"

"OK!"

"YOU’RE HOT! NOW LET GO!!"

"Ok."

"Jerk."

"Oh, I see how it is. Now, I’m a jerk to you." He laughed.

"Yes, yes you are."

**

We got out of the pool and he told me about his life. His mom and dad got in a divorce. His dad drank a lot and everyday he would come home drunk and he would break things. His mom got sick of it, so they separated. He should be lucky that he has a mom unlike me. Well, I have a little secret. Niall was the one who adopted me and he started dating Jade a few weeks ago. (Fake, but Niall does deserve someone who makes him happy.)  I consider Jade as my mom. She is so sweet and she is there for me sometimes.

"Hey, Sofia, let’s go inside I'm hungry."

"Ok, let’s go."

When we got in, I smelled bacon. I ran in the kitchen and everyone looked at me. They were confused.

"GOOD MORNING, PEOPLE!!"

They all laughed and said good morning.

"Hey, why are you guys wet." Asked Liam.

"Oh, I went to the pool and then someone came along and decide to scare me. I was going to punch him, but then I stopped."

"Well, now you know Jack to not scare her or else she will attack you." Jack laughed and said ok.

We all ate and the girls decided to go to the mall. We left the guys at home. But before I left, I gave Jack one last goodbye kiss.

We walked for 3 hours we were full with bags I don't even think it will fit in the car. I had so much fun here.

"Hey, lets go to the supermarket, I have an idea." I said. They all said ok.

"Ok, so what we are going to do is we are getting a carton of milk, strawberry or chocolate or whole milk. It doesn't matter and one of us will get in a cart. Then our partner will run and we hit the milk carton together. So I’m teaming up with jade. Eleanor with Perrie. Dani with Leigh. Jesy with somebody who will join, ok?"

They all agreed. Me and Dani got a carton while jade pulled me. Once we slam the milk together, we all got wet. Everyone tried it. At the end, we got kicked out we didn’t care because we had fun doing it. Once we got home, the boys were in shock. They wished they did that, but not until we told them that we got kicked out. They were mad, but Jack just laughed. This is why I love him.
************
I received 36 votes!

I want to say thank you for all the nice comments and you guys put a smile on my face. When I’m sad I read them. Thanks for the votes. I love you! xxx