Chapter 57

Chapter 57

A Couple Months Later

Niall's POV

We have been on tour for a few months now. I miss Limn a lot because I haven't seen her in person since we went to the airport. We talk on the phone and FaceTime all the time, but it is not the same without her next to me. Some people have told me that the relationship was rushed, but the first moment that I laid eyes on her, I knew she was the one for me.

She said that college was going well and she misses me a lot. She wants me to meet her parents soon and I am happy to do so when the tour is over.

Anyway, we are in Los Angeles for the next concert. I have noticed that all the lads are mopey without their girlfriends. Zayn misses Perrie, Harry misses Jesy, Liam misses Danielle, Louis misses Eleanor, and I miss Aislinn.

We have noticed how tired and miserable we are without them. I see Sofia and Luke are happy together, which is great. I just want to see Sofia be happy again.

Today is the first show in Los Angeles and we are excited to be in the States again. I wish that the girls were here though.

I suddenly hear a knocking at my hotel door. I get up and answer the door. I open the door knob to see red hair and blue eyes. I slam the door shut and start freaking out. It can't be her, she can't be here. She is working at the hotel and living with her family. She can't be here.

"Niall," Someone called outside the door. I go back to the door to open it then I see her again. Is my mind playing games with me? When I was about to slam the door, her boot goes in between the crack.

"Niall, I'm really here. It's me, Aislinn." She said to me. I cracked a smile and opened the door.

Her small frame jumps into my arms. "I have missed you so much," I said to her while hugging her.

It is so nice to have her in my arms again. It's like she has never left.

"I have missed you -" Linn said before, my lips crashed into hers.

Jesy's POV

I have been on a plane for a few hours. I'm exhausted due to the jet lag, but I am here in L.A. to surprise my boyfriend. Perrie is also with me to surprise Zayn. We both have missed our boyfriends so much. Perrie was sobbing on the way to their door because she was so happy to see Zayn again.

I'm a total wreck, but I'm holding myself together for Perrie. We knew that they were sharing a room, so it would be easy to find them. Perrie wants me to go first, then she will knock on the door for Zayn. I knock on the door and wait. After 3 minutes, someone answers it. Harry opens the door and I break down at the very moment.

Makeup smears my face as Harry grabs me and holds onto me. I didn't realize how much I have really missed him. I have missed him, but I didn't know that it was this much which probably explains why I have had lack of sleep and my mind has been on him.