Chapter 32

*Melanie’s POV*
I didn't miss Sofia at all. This is all an act. Yes, I do cut, but I don't care. Sofia broke me by kissing the guy I truly loved, my boyfriend. I will never forget that. How dare she? She tried explaining, but I didn’t let her.

*Flashback*

"Sofia?" I asked. I wonder where she is.

I walked outside. I went to the football field. Once I got there, I couldn’t believe what I just saw.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!" I screamed.

That’s when they pulled apart. Sofia seemed worried, scared, and in pain.
For what? She did this. All though, she didn’t kiss back.

No, Melanie, she still kissed your boyfriend. She betrayed you.

"
Melanie, it’s not what it looks like."

"Save it."

"No, let me explain."

"EXPLAIN WHAT!?! THAT YOU DIDN’T KISS HIM FIRST! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT!! I’M SO DONE WITH YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!" I yelled on top of my lungs.

"THAT IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!! HE KISSED ME FIRST, AND I TRIED PUSHING HIM AWAY!!" She yelled.

"I’ll just leave you two." Austin said.

"You’re so selfish. How could you? You don’t deserve anybody at all."

She looked extremely hurt, but I could care less. One day, I’ll revenge just watch.

"I-I’m sorry!"
She cried.

"No, I am. I should have never said that."

Sike, I  actually meant it. -_-

"It’s ok, I deserved it."

"No, you don't. You’re the best and I can’t lose you." I said.

"So, you believe me?"

"Yes." I gave her a small smile.

I’m going to get you hard.

*End of Flashback
*

Jack is her boyfriend and now, I’m going to ruin her relationship like she ruined mine. She has to feel the pain. I know she has been depressed, but like I said, “I DONT CARE!!”

"Hey Sofia, you should go get the food while Jack and I  go to the lake." I said.

"Ok," she ran back.

"So, Jack, Sofia did something horrible in the past. She kissed my boyfriend. She said she didn’t, but I knew she was lying."

"Sofia would never do that."

"Whatever. Now, kiss me."

"No, I will not ki--"

I cut him off by pressing my lips onto his. He didn’t kiss back and he tried pushing me away, but it didn’t work.

"HOW COULD YOU, YOU JERK." I heard Sofia.
Yes!

"Sofia, she kissed me first, I swear!" he said.

"NO, YOU KISSED HER!! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU AFTER I SAID I LOVED YOU! YOU’RE SUCH A JERK JUST LIKE THE OTHER GUYS!! I’M DONE WITH YOU!!! AND YOU!! MELANIE, I CAN’T AND I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!!" She screamed and ran away.

"GOOD BYE!! NOW, YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE BETRAYED!!" I yelled.

"What’s wrong with you!!?!?" I heard jack

"Like I said payback." I laughed.

This is great.

*Sofia’s POV*
I can’t do this. I hate everyone. They don’t care about me. I want this to end, I want my life to end. I ran to the nearest bridge. I heard footsteps. I ran faster.

I think I lost them. I reached the bridge. Tears were running down my cheeks. I couldn’t control it anymore.

I put one leg over the railing and the other. I sat there for a couple of seconds.

"SOFIA, SOFIA, WHERE ARE YOU!" I heard someone say.

I ignored it.

"Sofia"

I turned around and saw Jack. His eyes were red and puffy.

"Don’t get close or I’ll jump."

"Sofia, please, listen to me."

"Why should I?"

"B-because I love you and I need you to hear me out. I can’t lose you."

"I don’t know," I said.

"Please?"

********
Hi! How are you? :)

Thank you for all the nice comments and you guys are the best. You might think that I don’t read them, but I actually do. You guys always put a smile on my face!! 😁😁

So I have this other story called "Your Important to Me" if you want to read it, great! :) If you don’t, that’s ok.

Any who, I love you and you’re the best and you are worth it!

WILL SOFIA LISTEN?