Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Harry's POV

I keep thinking about Jesy and how wonderful she is. I want to ask her out again and I want to ask her to be my girlfriend. She is imperfectly perfect and we are compatible for each other.

I am outside the door of her room and I want to ask her. I'm too nervous. What if she says yes? I'll be happy and full of jubilation. What if she says no? I will be rejected. I do not believe that she will say no because we had a great time the other time. I can still feel her in my arms and she is rocking back and forth to the song. Afterwards, her lips collide with mine. I have been longing to kiss her since we first started hanging out. I am in love with her and I love every little thing about her.

I knock on the door and my palms become sweaty. My legs begin to wobble as I wait for Jesy to answer the door. I hear the door unlock and Jesy answers. She is so beautiful, even with sweatpants and a tank top.

"Hey, Harry. Come in." She said with a smile.
She opened the door wide enough to glide by her to sit on the couch. I sit on the couch and she sits a few feet from me and facing my direction.

"What's up?" She said. What am I going to say now?

I'm not screwed, just breathe. I am panicking mentally because I have no idea what to say. Just breathe, Harry. You tend to over think things, just ask her out.

"Hey...Jesy? I was wondering if you want to go out again." I asked.

Who knew a few sentence were really hard. She looks at me and she has an emotionless expression. After a few moments, she snaps from the trance and nods.

"Yes, Harry. I would love to go out again." Okay, now I have to ask her the other question.

"Jesy, can we make this date official. Jesy, Jessica Louise Nelson, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her while I hold her hands in mine. She seems really shocked.

"I thought you would never ask. Yes, Harry, I will be your girlfriend." I scoot towards her and I make the first move.

My lips collide with hers. She then gives in and we stay like that for a while. When we could not breathe, we stopped and had our foreheads touching.

"Hey, Jess. May I say that you're an incredible kisser."

Jesy's POV

He finally asked me out and I thought he would never ask. Here we are, on the couch and we are enjoying each other's company.

"Jess, our date is in two hours. I will leave you to get ready. I will see you later." He said before he kissed my lips and my forehead. He left himself out and we have a date in two hours? TWO HOURS? I need to get ready now.

I go take a shower and try to find something to wear. I go to Perrie's room and see if she can help me.