Chapter 45

*Sofia's POV*

I can't believe that I said I loved Luke well, I almost said it, but I know that I love Jack. I don't know really, I'm just so confused. Jack doesn't want to talk to me and I need him right now. If it wasn't for Niall, my whole entire arm would be full with the cuts. I did that before well actually I cut my wrist, then I went for my stomach and lastly my thighs and that's where Jack saw my cuts. You can't really tell that I cut myself well if you look really closely you could see it. I don't regret cutting myself right now I don't know why though I guess it just made me feel a bit happy? I don't know. This is ju.....

"Hello Sofia, are you there?"

"Wh-what?" I said while turning my head to see Niall sitting right beside me.

"You zoned out." He said.

"Oh, sorry, what were you saying."

" I said that you should get check on Jack try talking to him and if he doesn't want to listen to you make him listen."

"I guess you're right. Thanks Niall, I love you. You're the best." I said while hugging him.

Niall got up and said goodbye. When he left I got up, I went to the bathroom. There was blood on the floor so I cleaned it up. My blade was in the sink, I stared at it for a while and I finally decided that I should throw it away. I'm not going to cut anymore, I can't damage my body. When I grow up, I don't want my kid asking me about my scars if I tell them they will think "Mommy did it, so I should do it too. She told me that whenever she felt sad and lonely or empty, she would cut. I feel sad, so I should cut myself."

No, I don't want that I want my kid to be happy, proud of who she is. I don't want her to feel sad, lonely I don't want her to think that she is worthless. I need to stay strong I want to see how my life turns out.

*important*

(If you ever feel suicidal or you cut you think about it. You will grow up happy and healthy. I promise you that you're going to find somebody who will love you as much as they love themselves. Please stay strong you're beautiful and you're great. If you want to talk just dm me on twitter rebecaxx13 or message me and I'll try to reply as soon as possible. :D ok continue reading.)

"I'm a strong girl." I told myself

I got out of the bathroom and I got my phone, I then left the room. I'm so nervous, what if he doesn't want to see me or talk to me? What if he hates me? This is too much for me, but I have to give it a try.

*Jack's POV*

I was still sad I don't want to get hurt. I need something to calm me down. I got my phone and I plugged in my headphones. I put my music on shuffle and Jasey Rae by All Time Low came on. Wow, really. I closed my eyes and I started singing.

Lights out,

I still hear the rain,

These images that fill my head,

Now keep my fingers from making mistakes,

Tell my voice what it takes,

To speak up,

Speak up,

and keep my conscience clean when I wake.

Don't make this easy,

I want you to mean it,

Jasey. (say you'll mean it)

You're dressed to kill,

I'm calling you out, (don't waste your time on me)

Now there's an aching in my back;

a stabbing pain that says I lack,