Chapter 10

*Sofia’s POV*
We finally got home. I was really happy. Niall opened the door. I ran up the stairs, I was hyper for some reason. I started to jump around the bed and then I decided to leave my room. I looked around and there wasn't anyone in the hall. I started to jump around and I wasn't even paying attention where I was going. I then bumped into someone I heard them fall. I looked and it was Harry.

"Ouch, Sofia, watch where you are going." He said.

"Well, Harry, you should have gotten out of my way." He got up.

"I dare you to say it again, to my face."

I went on my tippy toes so I could reach his level. I'm still short, but oh well.

"You should have gotten out of my way Harold." He smirked.

"Well, Sofia, if I were you, I would run away."

"Why, what are you going to do."

"THIS!"

Oh no, he is going to tickle me. I ran away. I went downstairs, I heard that Harry was getting close to me. I felt someone pick me up, I looked up and it was Harry.

"AHH, LET ME DOWN HAROLD! IF YOU DON’T, YOU’RE GOING TO REGRET IT!"

Oh my gosh, he didn't leave me. I tried getting out of his grip, but no. He started spinning me around.
I got really dizzy. Then he finally let me down.

"HARRY WATCH WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!"

"Well, Sofia whatever you want to do in here."

I gave him a glare look. I went back upstairs the guys were busy playing. I'm surprised that they didn't hear what was going on.

******************
Hi, sorry I haven't updated in the longest, but here you go. I was busy this week with all the exams, but I finally finish. I know it's short, sorry also.

Follow me on Instagram: rebeca3101
Or on twitter: rebecaxx13