Chapter 15

*Sofia’s POV*

Everyone was eating except me. I wasn’t really hungry. Louis was here, but Harry wasn’t. I wonder what happened. I was thinking about what happen earlier, I'm still scared.

*Flashback*

I'm in the room with Niall.

"Hey, are you ok Sofia?"

"Yeah, I am, but I'm sorry that you guys got hurt by him. I really am."

"Stop saying sorry. None of this is your fault, ok, so stop thinking that it is."

I gave him a weak smile.

The boys came into Niall's room.

“Ok, so, Ms. Sofia, your birthday is tomorrow, so what do you want to do for your birthday."Said Liam.

"I really don't know I never had a birthday party. My parents were always working and they couldn’t afford it."

"YOU NEVER HAD A BIRTHDAY PARTY!!" Said Zayn.

I was embarrassed I felt like crying.

"Shhh, Sofia, don't cry. Zayn was playing around."

"No, I'm embarrassed I haven't done a lot of things and when people tell me if I know something, I just stay quiet."

"Hey, it doesn't matter, not everyone gets to do everything."Said Liam.

I heard a loud crash downstairs. I was scared I didn't know what to do. The boys and I were looking at each other. We decide to go downstairs, but before you knew it Jake and the guy that killed my parents were there. One had a knife and another had a gun. I was so scared I didn't want to die. I don't want them to die. I was holding Niall's hand, but then I saw Zayn and Liam attacking them. Niall went to help them out, but then they were beating them badly. I closed my eyes, I wish that it was a dream, but then I felt something sharp in my stomach. I open my eyes and saw that Jake had stabbed me.

"I told you something would go wrong."

He grabbed my hair and the guys came after me. We were all outside I was too weak to even scream.

"Hey Jake, let’s just leave them here and let her die and let these guys suffer in pain."

"Yeah, Andrew, let's do that."

Jake bent down to my level and said "Die in pain like your parents did."

I looked at him in the eyes and I was crying. They both left. Zayn stood up, but he try his hardest to open the door but it was lock. We remember that the door was open in the backyard so we went there. I tried my best to walk, but once we got there, I fell. I was bleeding a lot. "Niall thank you for trying to give me a better life, but I think now is my time to be with my parents."

"SOFIA... don't say that please you’re not going to die! AHHH!!"

I looked at him and saw that he was in huge pain and so were the guys. It’s all my fault I know help would not come soon by then I might be gone.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I couldn't stop crying. Why didn't I die? I'm ruining everyone's life. I felt someone hug me. I saw and it was Harry. How did he get here? Whatever, at least, I know he is safe. "Don't worry, I took care of it Jake is in jail right now."

WHAT JAKE IS IN JAIL!!! "Really, what about Andrew?"

"Who is Andrew?"

"He is the one that killed my parents."

'Oh my gosh, this is good now we could report him."

"Thank you, Harry."

He smiled. I turn and saw that Niall was eating so much. He might be really hungry. I felt really tired, so I decide to go to sleep.

*Zayn’s POV*

I was eating a lot because I was really hungry. When I was done, I decided to call Perrie to tell her what happen.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

“Hello?"

"Hey, it’s Zayn."

"OH MY GOSH, ZAYN YOUR OK! THANK GOD, I WAS REALLY WORRIED."

"Yeah, I'm fine everyone is ok, but Sofia got stabbed, but thank god she survived."

"Oh my gosh, yes, I would of cried for days. I love her a lot."

"Yeah, me too anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I'm ok and that you don't have to worry about me."

"Ok, babe love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up and saw that Sofia was asleep. I decided to go on twitter and I saw something trending and it said,

#getwellonedirectionandweloveyouSofia

The tweet made me happy. I tweet them, thank you for the trend I check the time and saw that it was 5:40.

"Hey boobear, come here."

"Hey, that's my boobear."

"Oh, hush up Harold. He is not yours for long."

"Hahahahaha, NO!"

"Calm down, Harry. I’m always yours now. What do you want, Harry?"

"I heard that Harry got Jake, is it true?"

"Yeah, he got him Jake wanted to see you guys, but then when he saw us he ran away."

"Oh well, that's good, but we need to get the other guy."

"Yeah, I know the police are looking for him."

Oh ok, that's good. What can we do for Sofia tomorrow?"

“I don't know I'm going to have to think about it."