Chapter 50

*Sofia’s POV*

*Dream*

"YOU ARE SO STUPID AND YOU’RE WORTHLESS. GO DIE!!" yelled Jack.

I ran and ran until I saw a bridge. I got to it and I put my leg over one side and then the other.

I counted to 3. 1....2...3.
Then I jumped.

"This is it." I said to myself.

Before I know it, I fall onto the ground.

*End of Dream*

I woke up gasping for air. I looked around and saw that I was in a room. And that's when I realize that I'm not dead I'm alive.

"Are you ok?"

I turned my head to see Luke standing by the door. He had a worried face expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said.

"No, you’re not. Why were you saying those horrible words? " He said.

"What words?" I asked.

"You called yourself worthless, and you're not." Said Luke.

"I was sleep talking?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Oh. It was just a dream though, so don't worry about it." I said.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes."

With that Luke left. I don't know if it's a sign for me to kill myself. These dreams are killing me. I want Jack to get off of my mind. I don't want him.

I don't know what to do. It's all confusing. I just need to think this through.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and I brushed my teeth. I can't sleep anymore, so why not just get ready or anything. I took a second to look at my wrist and saw so many scars.

They’re healing, but my cuts are too deep. They will forever be on my arm. That's the only thing I hate. It's that once you have a scar it will never go away.

*Louis’s POV*

I was starring at the ceiling, thinking about me and Eleanor. I love her so much. She makes me the happiest guy in the world.

I'm sad that I have to leave in a couple of days. I really hope that I'll get to see her while I'm on tour. If I did, I would be so happy. Nobody would ruin my mood.

I wish that people would see how happy I am with her though. If only people can see that if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have been this happy.

Yes the guys make me happy. But she makes my whole entire world. I'm in love with her. I'm not sure if I'm ready to propose to her yet, but one day I will and I'm going to make it special.

*Harry’s POV*

I can't sleep. I'm just so happy. It’s all mixed emotions. I'm fangirling. Isn't that what the fans call it. I don't know, but she kissed me.

That kiss was amazing. I felt butterflies I felt fireworks. I don't want to say that I'm in love, but I think I am. She is one of a kind. She is the best person I had ever met.

I'm actually glad that I get to call her mine. She is taken by me and I hope it stays like that. I don't want to lose her and that's for sure.

If anything happens to us, I don't know what I will do. Yes, I really want Jesy. She makes my heart flutter. She is just perfect. I know there is no such thing as perfect, but she is the definition of it.

*Jack’s POV*

I don't care anymore. I don't care about Sofia anymore. She can go and date Luke fine whatever. I don't need anyone in my life. I don't need to have a girlfriend just to be happy. I could be single and I would have so much fun.

Right now, I'm packing up. I'm leaving for good I don't want to see any of these people again. Sofia would be so much better off without me. She has Luke, right? He can make her extremely happy.

I finished getting all of my things and I left. I walked towards the elevator and I clicked the down button. Once the door opened I turned around and said,

"Goodbye."

I pressed the first button and I just waited until the elevator reached the first floor. Once we got there I looked around, I am going to miss this place because it was fun, but a lot of bad things happened here.

I turned back around and I left. I walked towards the bus stop and just waited. I don't know where I'm going, but it's going to be far away from here.

***
Hi, I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday it was my birthday and I was celebrating it with my friends.

I'll update again tomorrow again to make it up to you guys. I know this chapter is short but I'll make my next chapter long.