Chapter 18

*Niall’s POV*

They had to take Sofia to the emergency room. Before, they had told us that if she gets really scared, then everything would go wrong. I’m so scared. AHHH, THAT STUPID GUY!! While I was panicking, the other guys were crying. We had been through so much with her and the worst part is that she can’t enjoy herself a lot. Right now, all we can do is wait. I’m not really patient.

~1 hour later~

The nurse came in. There was good news and bad news. The bad news was that she almost died, but a really good thing happened. She came back to life which was great news. We were relieved.

"Is she going to go home today? Or when because I thought all of us would leave soon." I asked.

"Well, yes, Mr. Horan, you guys could go home after we check your vitals if you all are better. Now, Sofia,.... I’m afraid that she can’t leave for another week or so."

WHAT?!?!? THAT ISN’T FAIR!!! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO STAY??

"AHHHH SHE NEEDS TO BE IN A HOME RIGHT NOW!!"

"Calm down, I’m sorry, but she has been through a lot and it’s not good. We need to see if she would be strong enough to leave, but for now it doesn’t seem like it."

I was so mad I felt like punching a wall. She has been in the dungeon way too long.

"Can it be for a day or two or maybe three, but no more than that?" I asked

“I’ll have to see about that if she gets better later. If she is healthy in a few days, she could go home in two days unless her health isn’t stable."

“Yes?"

"And If you guys don’t make her stressed out or scared to death like how she was earlier, then you’re good, but if something bad happens, she is going to be here for a long time. She is not that strong what it seems is that she has been hurt a lot. And because of that it doesn’t do any good for her." The nurse explains.

I looked down. I know she is strong, she isn't weak. If only I could go back and stop all of this so she could be perfect. But the worst thing is that we have to go on tour within 4 weeks and we didn’t even practice for it. The manger knew what happen so he gave us a little time, but not a lot.

*Sofia’s POV*

I woke up in pain. I didn’t know where I was until a nurse came up to me.

"Good, you’re awake." Said Niall.

"Yeah, umm, what happened to me?"

"You passed out and we had to take you here because you almost died. You had a big panic attack." He said

"Ohhh, where are the guys?"

“There at the other room you'll be there soon. We just have to check if you’re alright."

"Ok."

Hours past and they finally checked me. Once I got to the room, the boys were pretty much asleep. I decide to do that also. I’m really tired. They gave me a medicine to calm me down more.

I felt someone hold my left hand. When I looked no one was there, I felt weird, but I remember talking to my parents.

*Flashback*

I’m looking around and I was lost.

"HELLO! Is anyone here?"

"Sofia, it’s your mom and dad."

I turned around and I saw them. They were fine.

"MOM, DAD, I MISSED YOU!" I yelled

" We missed you too, sweetie."

"Mom, dad, you’re dead. How come I cam=n see you and feel you."

They looked at each other sad.

"Honey, you’re dead too."

"WHAT! I CAN’T BE DEAD!"

All of a sudden, I felt something sharp. My parents told me it’s not my time yet and I didn’t know what they meant. Then, I came back to life, the real world.

*end of flash back*

I was crying now. I know my parents are ok, they are not suffering. But I’m still here in this world in pain. Now, I know why I felt someone holding my hand, it was my parents. They are here with me and that made me happy. I know not to give up on myself.

"Mom, dad, if you’re here, I promise I would do whatever I can to make you happy. I love you. "

I smiled to myself and then I fell asleep.

*******

HI!

COMMENT VOTE PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL!!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: rebeca3101