Chapter 43

*Luke’s POV*

I was calmed for now. I don't know whether I should go downstairs to talk to her or just stay up here. I don't even know her and I'm already going crazy over her. Is that normal?

I decided to get in the pool. I'll try to get her off my mind.

I started humming a song. It's called Unconditionally by Katy Perry.

"Unconditional... unconditionally, I will love you unconditionally!!" I yelled.

Why did I just yell? I don't know. I can be loud if I wanted to, but I'm quiet sometimes.

*1 hour later*

I finally got out of the pool. It was getting dark plus I was hungry. I haven't realized the time. It was 5 pm wow the sun came down way too early.

I got my clothes and I dried myself up. Once I finished, I went to the kitchen. I wonder where the guys are.

*Sofia’s POV*

Jack and I went to see some movies. Well, we actually didn't watch it, we were having a popcorn fight, and I won! Like always, Jack would never beat me when it comes up to pulling pranks, food fights, and getting tackled.

I'm strong so I can pull him down. It's fun, he doesn't really like it, but oh well he just has to accept the fact that I'm stronger than him.

I went back to my room to take a quick shower. I felt really dirty. You know when your hair gets greasy and you just feel sticky and all. I hate it so I take a shower. I got my clothes real quick and I put them in the sink.

I took off my clothes and I turned the water on. I waited until it got warm enough so I can go in. Once I saw the mirror get all foggy, I knew it was ready. I got in and I felt my muscles relax. I put on some shampoo for my body and conditioner for the tips for my hair and I got another shampoo so I can put on my head.

Once I finished, I changed into my sweatpants t shirt and I put a sweater on top. The usual, I put it on when I'm in a lazy mood. Like now, my stomach started making noises I guess I'm hungry. I didn't eat the whole day, well, I ate like two pieces of popcorn but it's still not enough.

I grabbed my phone and headphones. I went to the elevator and I put on some music. Once the elevator door finally opened I clicked the button.

I felt weird in my stomach. It's probably because I'm hungry, that's all. Not until I started walking and I felt something wet down there. I looked down and saw blood. ARE YOU SERIOUS THESE ARE MY FAVORITE SWEATPANTS AND THEY GOT STAINED!!!! I got so mad.

I went back up to my room and changed some pants, but I also went to grab some of you know pads. Thank god these girls put some here. You never know if anyone would get it like I just did.

I went back down for the twentieth time and I finally got to the kitchen. I can feel the cramps coming in.... great. (note: sarcasm)

*Harry’s POV*

In just two hours I will be taking Jesy to our date. I can't wait, I know how much she loves that band. Well, now I know Perrie came up to me earlier and she hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe. She was happy for us.

She told me that Jesy is freaking out because she doesn't know what to wear I told her about the concert. So she is now preparing her for tonight.

Perrie told me about how much Jesy loves the band and how badly she wanted to see them.

Well, now I'm taking her and she is going to be extremely happy and we might go out even more. I can't stop smiling. I've never been this happy before.

* Sofia’s POV*

I grabbed a bowl and some milk. There so many dirty dishes its insane. I'm not cleaning it though, that's too much work.

I got some of my favorite cereal, Coco Puffs. I heard footsteps behind me. It was either one of the girls or jack or one of the other boys. As long it’s not that Luke guy then I'm good.

I finished my cereal and I got up. Once I turned around, oh boy, its Luke. Can he not be around me?

But he seems nice.

He bothers me a lot.

He looked so adorable.

And now I'm having mood swings. I get that a lot. I can't control it so whatever happens, happens.

"Hey." he said in a quiet voice.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Ummm.... How was your morning?" he asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

"It was ok, not great, but it was alright. " I answered.

"Oh cool."

"Yeah."

Ok, this is way too awkward. I turned around to leave, but then I realized that the exit was the other way.

"Nice one, Sofia." I told myself.

Once I turned around again, I slipped on something. I grabbed Luke's shirt and brought him to the ground with me.

I landed with a big thud. Luke was now on top of me. I was in huge pain. I landed on my back really hard. Luke looked at me and I stared into his eyes. They were blue and they were so beautiful.

We stood there for what seems forever, until I heard someone say.

"How could you?"

Luke got off of me and I got up once I realized who it was. I was speechless.... it was Jack.

"Jack, no, listen to me I was...." He didn't let me finish instead he started yelling at me.

"NO, SHUT UP, SOFIA! IT SEEMED LIKE YOU WERE MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIM. THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT HIM IN THE EYES MAKES ME THINK THAT YOU LOVE HIM. YOU NEVER DO THAT TO ME!!! YOU NEVER LOOK AT ME IN THE EYES LIKE THAT!! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU." He yelled.

I didn’t say anything. I was losing my mind and I was going crazy. I felt weak. He thinks that I don't love him. After, all of  the things we have done together. Wait, does he even love me?

No, you're stupid and worthless. You don't deserve to be loved.

Shut up

You’re ugly and pathetic. If he really loved you, he would of believed you.

Stop

Stupid, you can’t control me and you can’t do anything.

Stop... I can’t, no, not now, please. I...

"It wasn't her fault. I came in the kitchen and I started talking to her. She slipped and I tried stopping her from falling, but I failed. She grabbed my shirt and that’s when we fell. If I never came, this wouldn't have happened. I’m sorry." I heard Luke say.

"I don’t know who to believe." said Jack calmly.

"Please, Jack?" I whispered.

He won’t take you back. You’re pathetic.

"Don’t." And with that he left.

You see, you don't deserve to be loved. You should just die.

The voices they need to stop. I need them to go away. Jack can take it away. He can make me forget about them, but he doesn’t want to listen to me. What am I suppose to do now? I don't want to die. I don't want these voices to win. How am I supposed to beat them if I'm too weak?

******
HEY, I'M SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED.

School work and my dad took my phone away and I just got it back.
Sorry xx

If I have any mistakes, please tell me :)

Bye

Sorry again.