Chapter 60

*Jack’s POV*

"No, I won't do it. It's too risky." I said.

"Oh, Jack you are such a fool. If you don't do it, I'm going to have to kill your precious mother." He said.

"No! Fine I will do it!" I said.

What am I getting myself into? I don't want to lose my mum so I have to do it. This is too much to handle, but to save my mother, I will do anything.

*Sofia’s POV*

After concert

What a long night, the boys did a great job today. They look so tired, so we decided to go to the hotel. Honestly, I'm looking forward to this tour, just seeing the crowd go crazy for the boys is incredible.

The way they sing along is beautiful these girls have great voices. The smile that goes on the boys faces is amazing, I have never seen them this happy. Their dreams came true. They wanted to become big, they wanted to sell out tickets and play in the arenas.

It's just unbelievable. Right now we are in the vans to go to the hotel. It was so cute on how the girls surprised the boys, it's like their worlds were complete.

I turned my head to see Luke asleep. He looks so adorable when he is sleeping. Luke made me feel special again, like I was worth it. Jack made me feel the same way though... but he isn't important anymore Luke is.

Just thinking about Jack made me feel hatred against him. I'm so mad right now I want to punch somebody. My breathing is uneven and my hands are shaking. I feel the tears coming because he just makes me so mad and I feel hurt again.

I want to scream so badly right now. I want to punch something really hard. I want to punch his face! I felt a hand on top of mine and I looked over to see Luke.

"Are you ok, babe?" He said.

"No, just thinking about Jack makes me so mad! I hate him!" I yelled.

Everybody was staring at me. They looked worried, but I didn't care at all.

"Shh, calm down, babe. he is gone you have me now." Said Luke,

He put his hands on my cheeks and he turned my head. He then kissed me and that's when I felt ten times better.

"Are you calm now?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

I put his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulders. He makes me feel safe, he makes me forget about a lot of things. I'm so happy that I have him.

***

We got to the hotel rooms and I went with Niall. I said my goodbyes and goodnights and I went to my room. I laid down and I fell asleep.