Chapter 53

*Sofia’s POV*

Everybody was saying their goodbyes. I said bye to the girls and I went to sit down. If Jack was here, we probably....

"Jack." I said to myself.

*flashback*

Luke had left to have a group meeting with his band members. I was sitting alone in the living room thinking about this whole entire trip. It's been a crazy week.

With Luck and Jack. SHOOT! Jack, it's been two days since I last talked to him. I don't know if he wants to talk to me or if he doesn't want anything to do with me.

I decided to go to his room just to check on him. I grabbed a pair of shoes and my room key. I walked to his room and I saw his room key on the floor.

"What the?" I said to myself.

I picked up the keys and I opened the door with the key. I got in there and I didn't see Jack. I looked all over the hotel room. I went to his room and he wasn't there. That's when I saw the closet door open even the drawer and nothing was there.

Did Jack leave without telling us? Where did he go? Is he ok? Yes, he did hurt me but he ran away and he might be lost right now.

I unlocked my phone and went to my contacts. I looked up his name and I called it.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello. It’s Jack here. I’m sorry I can’t get to the phone. I’m either sleeping, eating, or I’m busy. Ok bye."

Beep.

I hung up and I ran out of his room. I went back to my room and I sat on my bed speechless. I can't believe Jack left, he is no longer here. I won't see him anymore. Oh.My.Gosh.

*end of flashback*

When I told everybody about Jack, they were mad. Not because he left, it’s because he said all those hurtful words to me. I would never ever forgive Jack.

Luke has been extremely nice to me. His band mates Calum, Michael, and Ashton there really fun to hang around with. They're funny and they're so talented!