Chapter 48

*Sofia’s POV*
"H-hi." I stuttered.

Yes, I'm nervous because I'm scared that Jack will leave me again.

"Why is he here?" Asked jack.

Jack is getting mad. What am I suppose to say? Forget it, he will leave me like everybody else does. I used to it.

"Luke came here to say sorry. He said that it was a mistake and he wanted to make it up." I said.

"That's BS. YOU’RE PROBABLY CHEATING ON ME! AGAIN! YOU DON’T LOVE ME! J-JUST GET OUT!" He yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING MAD! HE CAME HERE TO SAY SORRY! ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DON’T HAVE ANY TRUST ISSUES! JACK YOU CAUSED THIS!" I pulled out my arm.

I instantly regretted it. Well, part of it was because of him. But the rest were the voices in my head. I feel so bad....

I felt myself falling onto the floor. What just happened? I looked up to see Luke tackling Jack. My face started burning. I touched it and it hurt... a lot, and that's when I realized that Jack had smacked me. I got up and I tried separating the boys.

"STOP PLEASE!" I yelled.

They didn't stop. Jack tried punching Luke, but he missed. Luke then took the chance and he punched Jack in the nose.

"LUKE, PLEASE STOP! IF YOU CARE ABOUT ME, YOU WILL GET OFF OF HIM!" I yelled again.

Once I said that, Luke stopped and he walked towards me.

"Fine, but if he was your real boyfriend, he wouldn't have smacked you. He deserved to get his butt kicked." Luke said.

"You're right. Jack, what has gotten into you? After all the things I have been telling you. How much do you want to bet that all of those words that you have been telling me was a complete lie." I said while crying.

"You know what, Sofia! Just get out. Yes, they were all a lie. Your-your ugh YOUR STUPID AND SELFISH AND YOU SHOULD JUST.....JUST DIE!!" He yelled. Jack quickly covered his mouth and he looked shocked.

"Oh my gosh. What did I just say?" Jack said while pulling on his hair.

I’m confused and hurt. He just told me to kill myself and now he is asking himself why he said it?

I ran out of the room and I kept hearing my name. I turned around and saw Luke. I stopped and I fell to the ground. I then felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Shh, it’s ok. I'm here... I'm here." Said Luke.

"No, no, it's not ok. People say that they're here, but they're actually not. It's all lies, Luke, you're probably going to leave me. Like everybody else."