Chapter 24

*Sofia’s POV*
They kept knocking on the door the door. I didn't open. They smell really bad. They finally gave up. I got bored so I decided to call Dani, Eleanor, and Perrie. We are going to get dressed really well to go somewhere. If not we are going to the backyard.

A couple of minutes later, I heard the door bell. I went downstairs and nobody was there. I went to the backyard. They were there and they didn’t see me. They were making BBQ. Liam and Jack were in the pool. I then remember the girls were outside. I went to open the door. They tackled me into a hug. I laughed.

"Ok, ok, let’s go upstairs." I said.

They nodded their heads. They went to get their stuff from the boys’ closet. They leave their things here because they stay over for a couple of days. Everyone came back to my room.

"Ok, let me get changed." I said.

I put on my bikini first. In case, you never know, but then I put on a shirt that says Haters Gonna Hate, black shorts, nerdy glasses, red beanie, suspenders, and black converse. I curled my hair. When I was finished, I  went outside my closet to show the girls. Once they saw me, they were in shock.

"Is it that bad?"

"No, you look so beautiful! Oh my gosh!" said Dani.

"Thanks. Now, you guys go change. I’ll wait."

They nodded. I put on some music.
I put Besides You by 5 Seconds of Summer. Oh my gosh, I love them. They’re so cute, especially Ashton. His smile is so nice and his dimples, oh my gosh. Don’t even get me started!! Calum is cute and he loves to show his ass. Luke is quiet, but cute. Now, Michael, he is weird and his hair is nice. I love how he did like a galaxy hair, but now it’s white.

"SHE SLEEPS ALONE!!!" I screamed. I heard someone laughing and I  turn around to see Eleanor.

"What?" I said.

"Every time, you put on music, you yell one line." she said.

"I know.. I do that a lot."

" I could tell."

"I see you got ready. I love your dress. It’s beautiful."

"Thanks"

Her dress is aqua green. My favorite color. It’s up to her mid-thigh. (I  don’t know if that makes sense. Lol)

Danielle and Perrie finally came out. They have white shorts. Perrie is wearing a tank top. Dani is wearing a shirt that says I love Elmo. It’s cute.

"Ok, girls, let’s go outside."

We headed downstairs. Once we went to the backyard. Once we got there, the boys were in shock when they saw us. Their eyes went wide and their mouths were open.

"Sofia, you look different." said Niall.

"Why, thank you."

"And the rest of you look beautiful." said Liam.

"Thanks." we all said.

"Well, well, well, will you look at that. My baby is a nerdy little girl." said Jack.

"Shut up." I hit him in the arm.

"Ow!" he yelled.

I just laughed.

"I’M HUNGRY!!" Niall and I said at the same time.

We looked at each other and laughed. Niall and I are so related and it is very weird.

"Sofia, can you sing for us?" he asked.

"If Jack sings with me."

Jack looked at me and said no.

"Aw, why not."

"Because I said so."

"PLEASE!! GO GET YOUR GUITAR, WE ARE SINGING."

"FINE!"

"YEAH!!"