Chapter 51

*Jack’s POV*

I've been waiting for the bus for two hours now. I was about to leave, but then it came. I turned around one more time and I tried remembering all the great things that have been happening here but nothing.

All I can remember is Sofia and that Luke kid hanging around. I can picture them smiling, laughing and cuddling.

"Hey kid, are you getting on or what?" Asked the driver.

"Yeah." I said.

I turned around and I got on the bus. I went all the way to the back of the bus and sat down. I'm going to get off when I'm the last person on this bus. I don't care about where it takes me.

All I know is that it will be far away. No more Sofia. No more girlfriend and no more pain. Thinking of Sofia made me miss her. I remember the first time I saw her.

*Flashback*
"Hey Sofia, come meet some friends of ours." said Louis.

I turned around and saw this really beautiful girl. She looks stunning in that bikini. She was looking at me and I thought I saw her drooling.

She walked towards the pool and she jumped in, making a big splash.

"Sofia, manners, please." Said Louis.

"Yeah, well, it’s not fair that you play around like a 5 year old, so don’t say ‘Sofia, manners, please’."She said.

We all laughed at her. She seems like a pretty fun girl. I really want to talk to her, but what if she doesn’t want to talk to me?

Louis tried chasing Sofia and surprisingly he did. He pulled her by her ankle and she went inside the water.

Sofia came right back and she looked mad. She yelled at Louis and she swam towards me? She put her arms around me and she sounded like she was fake crying. And that's when I got the idea and I played along.

"Hey, leave her alone." I said

"Sofia, I’m sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said.

Sofia stopped crying and she kept laughing. Her laugh is so cute. I would love to hear her laugh every single day.

"Hey, thanks for playing along." Said Sofia.

"No problem, beautiful." I said.

She started blushing that she got really red. Sofia went underwater I'm guessing it's because she don't want me to see her blush. Well, I don't care if she blushed, she looks so cute.

She is beautiful, funny and she looks like she could be a person who I can trust.