Chapter 7

* Eleanor's POV*
Sofia is so adorable. I just couldn't resist, but just to hug her very tight. Louis had just told me that her birthday is in 2 days and that he will take her to see Ed Sheeran. I thought that would be cool for her. The girls and I had planned to take her to the mall just to spend some girl time.

"Hey Sofia, the girls and I were thinking if you want to go to the mall and have some girl time?" I asked.

"'Yeah, I would love that thank you, but what time are we going?"

" Right now, silly, just get ready ok."

*Sofia's POV*

I really don't like shopping, but with them I would go plus I need some new clothes. I decided to change my shirt because it was going to be awkward, even when I'm hanging out with Little Mix. I'm hoping to go to Forever 21 because I love that store.
I went downstairs and told them I was ready.

"Ok girls first we go to Forever 21 and after that I don't know where Sofia would like." Said Perrie.

"I love Forever 21 and we could do whatever you guys would like." I said.

*1 hour later*

Oh my gosh, we went to every store in the mall. My feet hurt so much I'm glad we are going home. We were almost getting there, but then I saw someone familiar. I tried to study who it was until it got me.

IT WAS JAKE!! I started to shake my hands were sweaty. Oh no he saw me. I started to have a panic attack.

'"Sofia, are you alright, what's wrong.?" Said Jesy. Jake was walking up to me. I couldn't breathe I need to get out of here.

"Jesy, that g-u-y" I stuttered. "he adopted me first and he abused me please let's leave please!" I begged.

"Ok, ok lets go."I gasp when I felt someone pull me back. Jake was there the other girls yelled at him to leave until he pulled out a gun. I tried to run away, but I couldn't. The girls stopped yelling and they stepped back.

"Hi Sofia, did you miss me. I remember your little face and I have missed you so much." He said. I pulled back trying to get away from him.

"Jake leave me alone, please I'm begging you just leave me and the girls alone." I said.

" And why should I do that I'm not going to do anything to them, but I will if you don't come with me to the house. People will love you there." He smiled.

"What people and I'm not leaving with you!"I saw Perrie giving me a pepper spray I got it when he didn't look at me.

I kicked him in the balls and sprayed the pepper spray in his eyes, he was screaming in pain. Perrie called the police. But it was too late once he heard her calling the police he ran away. He dropped his phone and it was unlocked when I saw it was the guy that shot my parents he wanted me to take me there. Back to him. I couldn't believe it.

We got home and I felt really weak, it was too much for me. I thought the guy that shot my parents was still in jail. Louis saw me he asked
what was happening. I just looked at him. Perrie told the boys what happen.

I felt dizzy, everything was going black, I felt someone grab me, but I couldn't hear. I tried to stay awake, but it was hard I then felt like I couldn't breathe. Before I knew it, I was out.